Thinking about parting a beautiful 87

I guess they're called 'bumper fillers' what I need.

But I agree, if it's in good shape then don't part it out, sell it as a whole. Somebody will be more than happy to buy it and still get enjoyment out of an awsome car. :)

WHAT ARE WE.. A BUNCH OF VULTURES? Dude, you have a very desirible car and if you enjoy it SAVE SOME MONEY!!! Not driving your car sucks, I know. I have more than I want and not enough time, money, ect to get it done. I've been looking for parts now for 1.5 years. As I find what I need I check the bank and see if I can afford it. If I can't I wait. Something will always come up later and so far I'm about there. It just takes a while. KEEP IT!!!

I'm going to also agree....no sense in parting it out if it's in nice shape....what's wrong with he engine? Maybe just find a 3.8 out of a RWD Cutlass or GP for cheap and drop it in for the time being?

Now if it's just a rust bucket with a pile of go fast goodies on it, that's different.

My god you bunch of hacks and vultures there are plenty of other people sellin all the stuff you need reasonably dont hack up an nice car sell it whole i you arent gonna fix it perferably to someone who loves turbo regals that mabye couldnt afford to get one otherwise but will take care of it and put it back together that or wait save the buckage and fix it theres enought of these cars being hacked and stolen as it is do make yours another unnessessarilly...

Body Parts

Cut the roof off as i need that and the two rear quarters. I very much would like that as its really nice straight metal. I might also need a section of the frame.
thanks

how much for the whole car? post pics! i have cash on hand for just this type of deal. or just call me anytime. 954-822-3295 sal.r

I understand that it sucks to look at a car that is not running as mine has been sitting for just over a year while I was researching who to have build my new stroker. I think you will regret selling it if it is a nice car, but if you really need the money just sell the car as a whole.

Bryan

Not going to part the car guys but thanks for all the replies! To those who sent me PM's check yours.

HEY. SEND ME A PM AND iLL TELL YOU WHERE TO GET A LONG BLOCK AT A GOOD PRICE!