There is a problem with almost EVERY 2004R on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the back yard rebuild didnt include a larger boost valve then you had nothing to worry about.I have not dealt with Poston in close to 6 years,sorry to hear the converter didnt work out for you.
no problem they gave me my money back when i told them it was defective from the start ... mass production has a certain amount of flaws im not bashing u

Moderators,Im truly sorry I made this available to the public.Iam not going to get rich off selling springs,just found another REAL CAUSE OF TROUBLE with 2004r transmissions and wanted to put it out there.It seems it may be better to just keep the information to myself and let the customers benefit.Please delete this thread from the forum if you can,I would greatly appreciate it.If anyone decides they want springs they can call in and speak to Michelle.

If you had a larger boost valve then it is mathematically and physically impossible that your band wasnt dragging.Inever said it would kill every trans ,but it does drag the band and hurt performance ,shorten band life,and if tv cable is overadjusted,most areit can certainly kill the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.