The Post Whore Does It Again

im guessing no faster then 115. as far as an intercooler. nope never. i will get a 87 sometime down the road. hell maybe i will win the one the board is giving away.

120's.. or damn near close to it (118 or 19)... not right out of the box, but after you get it broken in and time under your belt with the new motor :)

sure would be nice. im sure i could get there with a XFI but it will be pretty hard with the stock ECM. Maybe i can get some advice this year when i come to the WCN. i have a Powerlogger and a WB system so i should be able to get it tunned some what.

right on. i got the whole setup so i should be pretty good to go. with erics chip i can make fuel and timing adjustments i just need some tunning help. as long as i can get an 11.8 or so this year i will be happy but i need to break the damn 12's

i agree. its nice having a WB so i can see what my a/f really is. tunning with a NB was a joke. i put a WB and powerlogger on my bros car took it out on a run 20lbs on alky and pump it was running 9.7 a/f crazy rich

so brent will you be able to look at a few of my logs up there and give me some help. i was thinking 28 pounds on 110 and a light mist of alky,

I can see it now...............

Brent helping Brent, or is it Brent helping Brent,

so who's the clown and who's the circus act?

way to go Brent S, assisting another buick guy!
I'll by you both a beer, ( is Pabst blue ribbon ok?):tongue:

so whats your guys take on C16 and alky? i was told it would burn so slow it would be a waist. i was told 110 and alky would be good for high boost.

I think I'm gonna try VP Import a fuel specifically designed for our motors.

VP Import
Maximum power and torque in small displacement, high RPM, all motor, turbocharged or nitrous sport compact applications. Makes 5% more power than C16 and similar non oxygenated fuels. Works well under high temperatures due to mechanical heat.

• Color: Clear
• Motor Octane: 120+
• Specific Gravity: .744 at 60° F

that gas is BIG BUCKS.. at my friends cost, it's still over 110 bucks for 5 gals.. I'll stick with 60 dollars for C16.. keep us up to date if you see any gains..

i have to spray alky. i need just alittle cooling since i dont have an intercooler and alky helps.im not using it for the ocatne or resistance to det. just using it for cooling.