The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

A replacement for that crappy Tach/Boost Gauge. Something that gives useful information and actually works.

kirban 2 cents worth

Killing several birds with one early am post...

None I repeat none of the above are correct guesses.....time is running out keep trying you got less than 6 hours left.

However, one of the above guesses is close as far as the AREA where the part goes we have made.

On another note we got in our first supply of touch & start systems ready to go.

Value 3 winners as much as $100....course no one wins saves me money.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

Killing several birds with one early am post...

None I repeat none of the above are correct guesses.....time is running out keep trying you got less than 6 hours left.

However, one of the above guesses is close as far as the AREA where the part goes we have made.

On another note we got in our first supply of touch & start systems ready to go.

Value 3 winners as much as $100....course no one wins saves me money.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hi Dennis,

Would it be the automatic shifter assembly for the full length console?

Nando.

kirban 2 cents worth

stopped this am at office got to do errands to chrome shop...

member contest ends 3 pm eastern time....

still NO correct answers prior to this post I am making......

Keep in mind part of the clue at least I think I made it part of the clue is, even if you are building an original car, this part(s) is not detectable for judging....so it should have a wide appeal.

If I did not give that clue now you got another clue.

Answers above are quite good and may lead to other products...as I am sure other vendors/suppliers may be reading this also.

Looking ahead next contest will feature 2 photos which you got to identify.....like I said always trying to fine tune what we do.

Keep trying the clock continues to tick under 5 hours to play and win.

kirbanperformance.com

Trunk located fuel pump access door kit (template/ hardware) so that the fuel tank doesn't have to be drained and dropped for a fuel pump change.

kirban 2 cents worth

With time running out.....

Still not one single correct guess...I am amazed....2 hours left

keep trying

Saves me money if no one hits it...

good guess though

kirban.......

don't know every answer but enough to get by