The North

"MY GOD!" Adam lift after you cross the line!!!! :eek: LOL I'm cracking up here, listening to that thing keep on screeming!!! LOL, LMAO....

Did Bamford fart or was that Ted talking? :confused:

All the $hit talking you can throw out won't make a difference when it's time to cash in the checks. You are up against some veteran drivers and you have your work cut out for you. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. Better get to work on the practice tree. :biggrin:

All the $hit talking you can throw out won't make a difference when it's time to cash in the checks. You are up against some veteran drivers and you have your work cut out for you. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. Better get to work on the practice tree. :biggrin:
There's one thing iv'e learned in all the years of racing. Veteran drivers, Fastest Car, Best reaction DON'T MEAN SH*T!! If the car don't hold up!!!
Sh*t breaks, sh*t happens and guess what? It happens to the Veterans Too!!

You started somewhere and you wore those shoes before.... :)

Iv'e watched some of the best LOOSE to a much slower car with a less experianced driver behind the wheel.. :)

Whew, I thought the fastest pass was gonna be on that video.

Good job with the video.

Lighten Up, Take a Joke! That's what this thread is all about!!! :cool:

Just air HEADS!!!!

Thanks,
Kip :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

I really do not know where to go with this post. First thought was to explain that at the end of a post it is best to type your own name. Next thought was hey I arrived in life as I always heard that imitation was the highest form of flatery.
If you need to see howit is done here you go, Kip

Thanks Taylor, wish you could have come down!!

We will be planning track days this week, give me a call and let's try to get together.

More Video!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mP1AaTy4jk[/YOUTUBE]

Ronnie. Put all the rings in it this time.
Yeah, I was just trying something new I went .038 on the top ring and left the second ring out to get rid of some friction. I think that is where we lost some horses at.;)

Just for you Ronnie!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyWWUbH3Ww[/YOUTUBE]

Adam, the car looks good!!! I did'nt know we were waiting on music or I would not have been in such a hurry. lol
Tell Randy the hair looks good as usual not one out of place. Does he use any kind of hair gel on that so he don't have to comb it so much.:biggrin:
j/k Randy

I'm headed down to Randy's shop this morning, he's probably going to waiting for me there with a BIG CAN of WHOOP A$$, but just to prove everyone is fair game in here..........................

This is a pic of Randy before he started on my project, I noticed about halfway through he was needing less hair gel

Attachments

• 21800.jpg
    21800.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 341
I'm headed down to Randy's shop this morning, he's probably going to waiting for me there with a BIG CAN of WHOOP A$$, but just to prove everyone is fair game in here..........................

This is a pic of Randy before he started on my project, I noticed about halfway through he was needing less hair gel

He does need alot less hair gel now. lol Tell him I said hey!!!

You might want to check with Laz about that, as I know where he gets his units from.;)
See ya, Kip

Kip,
The last time Laz called I took your advice and asked him where he bought his XFI units from. He said he gets them from me and also sends customers to me. I'm not sure where you were going with this?

Love and Kisses,

Cal

Thanks Taylor, wish you could have come down!!

We will be planning track days this week, give me a call and let's try to get together.

More Video!!!!!

Nice Video. Engine has a very nice sound when up in the RRRRs should have left the music out.