The New Guy From NewZealand

test fitted the bohemoth today looks the part in there :biggrin:
IMGP4905.jpg

IMGP4904.jpg

IMGP4901.jpg

IMGP4907.jpg

IMGP4911.jpg

stock manifold with plenum lid cut off and a plate welded on twin stock throttle bodys and the rest is all hand rolled cones etc to make it all fit our alloy guy did well there turned out great look like 2 stroke motorbike expansion chamber exhausts LOL.just need to setup the meth injectors right after the turbos now they are spraying on an angle towards the TB' from as close to the turbos as we can hopefully its enough cooling for a start at 14psi

Well post some pics of the fab work. Looks like it should work but I'd like to see more.:biggrin:

will get you some more pics this week might even fire it up this week and get a vid :biggrin:
wagons coming along now firewalls buffed motors in for good T400 is in huge pacemaker headers in wont be long and we can fire the beast up :D

IMGP4923.jpg

IMGP4938.jpg

IMGP4933.jpg

day one of the drags hoosiers dont grip no more LOL 2.2 60 foot 12.8 at 118 first run
got back down to 11.7's but now at 120.9mph gained some HP
even a 2 60 foot would do 119mph hopefully tomorrow we may do a few tweaks and have a mess round and see where we end up

Just wondering is this our series 2 3800 motor here?

It looks good with the turbo on it!

its an LN3 same as an 89 lesabre 3800 buick engine even fire with split crank journals etc.only on low boost 15psi at the moment slowly winding it up bit by bit.have to fix the rear suspension think we broke it :biggrin: got sideways at 110mph used both lanes and got told off could of ended bad after that the next run it slid all over the show and got loaded on the trailer

weve either killed an upper control arm bush or torn the mount itself off the body .next run after that it just axle tramped badly taking off and was all over the show so we pulled pin and loaded it on the trailer to come home

Sounds like you got extremely lucky. Something like that has the potential to total the car and you.

lucky the driver is used to it being out sideways allbeit not on hoosiers with a huge sidewall LOL

I was soooo hoping for a smokey burnout in the video.:biggrin: Very cool and I'm waiting for the first time down the track for that little hottie.:cool: