The most comfortable boot ever made!

Captain Mark

I am wearing them right now. I just received my Oakley SI Assault boots here at the fire station. I hate to go on and on about this, but this is the most comfortable footwear I have ever found.....sneakers, boots, shoes....all included.

http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/mens/footwear/industrial/si_assault_boot/black_oakley

If you have a job, and are on your feet all day, you gotta try these. And for you coppers out there, these are a must! Our Tactical team just went to these also.

Happy feet make Mark a happy boy!:)

FOR 225 THEY BETTER COME WITH A HOT BROAD TO PUT THEM ON FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Captain Mark
I am wearing them right now. I just received my Oakley SI Assault boots here at the fire station. I hate to go on and on about this, but this is the most comfortable footwear I have ever found.....sneakers, boots, shoes....all included.

http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/mens/footwear/industrial/si_assault_boot/black_oakley

If you have a job, and are on your feet all day, you gotta try these. And for you coppers out there, these are a must! Our Tactical team just went to these also.

Do these have an Arch support in them...

I checked the page but didn't see anything about them being waterproof. That's a must in our line of work....

Boys, these things have been made for the Navy Seals. Evidently the Seals have strict criteria for their footwear. Not just any boot can meet these standards, but these do. They are water-proof.....blood-proof....Iraqi-proof....burglar proof.......they'll support your arches....knees, and ex-wives.

I've worn every boot Justin has ever made, they don't even come close. I have been wearing Ridge boots for the pst several years. Good boots, but not like these.

Government employee price is $75 bucks. I'm telling you, these things are the sh%t!:cool:

Originally posted by TurboIndian
these are the most comfortable I have ever worn.

http://www.justinworkboots.com/default.asp

Interesting you posted that because I was wondering this,
What is up with that little "decorative" flap at the bottom of the tounge? I notice that all the country boys i work with have a set of boots/shoes with one of those things on there.. is that farmer/rancher thing or something? I never saw that in my life till I joined the military and ended up with people from kansas, idaho, nebraska and what have you.

and cmon, those first boots arent boots those things look like next years "jordans" :)

http://www.lawboot.com/boot_zoom/model550stzoom.htm

this is what we wear now (minus the steel toe) they are a bajillion times more comfortable than http://www.altama.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=4155

which is what we used to wear, they have a l o n g break-in period and the heal is way way too high... the sole also wears out flat if you look at them funny. Youd think after 40 years of production it wouldnt cost 100 friggen dollars and the sole would be made of better material by now. Granted, I think they look cooler.

The new ones feel like high top sneakers almost. Havent taken them on a hump yet though so the final verdict remains to be seen.

Originally posted by Pablo
Interesting you posted that because I was wondering this,
What is up with that little "decorative" flap at the bottom of the tounge? I notice that all the country boys i work with have a set of boots/shoes with one of those things on there.. is that farmer/rancher thing or something? I never saw that in my life till I joined the military and ended up with people from kansas, idaho, nebraska and what have you.
it is what is called a roper boot, the flap does nothing. the soals are so soft that when you are on asphalt, you can step on a stone & the soal absorbs it, it's like a drag slick. but they wear great! and superisingly there reasonably priced coming from Justin, about $100.oo.

I like my Bates steel toed boots. Those are pretty darn comfortable but I do need some new ones so I might have to try something else just for the hell of it.

Boys, I would love to send all of ya'll a pair of these wonderful boots, but I have a Chief officer I have to go through to get these. Every pair has to be justified, and I have to turn in my old pair to get the new ones. He acts like it's his money! I don't get it.;)

You guys should check out wesco's - www.westcoastshoe.com

I paid 340 for mine, so they are pricey but they will be the last boots you ever buy. The soles and leather will last 3 or 4 years of everyday, steady, hard use.

They are completely hand made in the usa in oregon or washington.

They make special ones for firefighters too.

Vic

Boys, these things have been made for the Navy Seals. Evidently the Seals have strict criteria for their footwear. Not just any boot can meet these standards, but these do. They are water-proof.....blood-proof....Iraqi-proof....burglar proof.......they'll support your arches....knees, and ex-wives.

I've worn every boot Justin has ever made, they don't even come close. I have been wearing Ridge boots for the pst several years. Good boots, but not like these.

Government employee price is $75 bucks. I'm telling you, these things are the sh%t!:cool:
Order me a pair in 10.5 and I will send you $100 pluss shipping.....Seriously....

Thank you Mark. I was a bout to put in a requisition for some station boots. I think I'll give these a try.