The Man exam- homo or no?

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
'Am I Queer?' Self Examination For Men

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' You're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or boobs. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates wherever he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap.

7. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

8. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

Dude not to bust your balls but that is like 99% of Western Washington.... Yeah my veracious appetite for Starbucks flunked me on this question, however I'm by no means a Kielbasa smuggler

Dude not to bust your balls but that is like 99% of Western Washington.... Yeah my veracious appetite for Starbucks flunked me on this question, however I'm by no means a Kielbasa smuggler

Not me, brother- straight black. Can't understand why A) you need more then 3 words to order coffee, and B) why pay $5 for a cup of coffeee....

Not me, brother- straight black. Can't understand why A) you need more then 3 words to order coffee, and B) why pay $5 for a cup of coffeee....

I agree with you there. The last time I stepped foot into a Starbucks it was because my boss wanted to go there. Otherwise, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks. $5 a day? I think of plenty of other things to spend $150 a month on.

As for "both hands on the wheel", it depends on what your driving. My father's Corvette almost requires it. It's a 1980 L82 with the Conway (or whatever) suspension. You can drive it with one hand on the top of the wheel like Joe Cool but you HAVE to keep one hand under the wheel for back up. What I DON'T do is cram my whole body up against the steerig wheel when I drive like alot women do.

i happen to like cats and pitbulls, so does that make me confused :confused:

and on #8 it doesnt say anything about my other hand on the back/top of your girls head :eek:

Try drinking strait black coffee over in Iraq/Kosovo/Bosnia for long periods of time, it will make you want a change from time to time. As much of a knuckle dragger as I am I still enjoy going into Borders, ordering a Fu Fu Coffee, and reading their magazines or books and checking out the fur burger.... :D

and on #8 it doesnt say anything about my other hand on the back/top of your girls head :eek:[/QUOTE]

Ohhh man, this is friggen halarious:eek: :) A+A+A+A+

I don't drink coffee. Why support a 3rd world country that imports more drugs than coffee beans. Gimme A Dew. Support American farmers and Dentists by drinking corn syrup by the 55 gallon drum.:biggrin:

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap.
Aint nobody telling me that Cheesecake is gay. And I consider Vienna Sausages and PopTarts dessert. Heck that's a 3 course man's meal right there.:D

7. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.
Can you say NOMEX? Yeah I knew you could. (make caveman grunts) ;)

I know what chartruese is, Its the color I dye the fishing worm tails, Jig, and pork feet I fish with. There nothing gay about that. The fact me and my boyfriend fish, that may be gay....
Only kidding about that boyfriend thing....I gave myself the puke chills for a sec there.

Boy, this one had me nervious for a second:eek: My answers were no for all 8 questions:biggrin:

I thought it was if you are over 30 and had wash board abs you were gay?

All you need to know is "over 30, thin, neat and single" and you are usually on your way to finding gay.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates wherever he pleases.

8. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

4. Have you seen some public bathrooms:eek: :eek: are you kidding. I'll take a wizz outside anytime though.

8. Racecar drivers? Sometimes when i'm driving extremly aggressive you need two hands to control the wheel Or after some Road Sodas;) , but i dont do that ALL the time:rolleyes:

On another note "tune a meat whistle" hahahahahaha fukin funny as sh it

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' You're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or boobs. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

If you have to ask yourself these questions then you probably are Queer,Gay,Fag,Butt#^cker,Salad Tosser,etc.