The Hulk Movie Review

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
Great Special Effects, and kool Raging Monster-

But however - I thought a Poor, Stupid Story very similar to the Iron Man Movie- The Iron Man movie had a better written script in my opinion. The Character buildup wasn't that good in my opinion. In fact at the end, Robert Downey's Character Tony Stark makes an ending appearance- Ed Norton did a good job, but still not as good as the original Bill Bixby-

Get ready folks for a Great "Superfriends" Movie soon to come....

Out of 5 Stars, I give it 3

agree alot better than the first! i liked this one but the next one looks like it's going to rock!
great website, thanks tommy

just wacthed it last nite thought it was much better than the first. i will have to say iron man had a better storyline. at one point of the movie it was a little slow though. but still glad i saw it and if another comes out i will go and see it.

Thumbs up here

The cameos by Lou Ferigno, Stan Lee, and Tony Stark were great, I thought the story was great, with the action slowing down just enough at times. Blonsky's character was great also. Cant wait to see whats next based on that dialogue in the bar.;)

tommy thanks again, you just saved me $80 in movies. i just saw the happening and the ruins pretty good movie -the ruins

tommy thanks again, you just saved me $80 in movies. i just saw the happening and the ruins pretty good movie -the ruins

No problem,its nice to watch them at your home and see if its really even worth seeing at the movies..

I liked the plot on this movie. Liv Tyler sucked! Where the heck did she learn to act? Other than her I think the casting was spot on for once. Is it me or does it seems like the CGI is getting better everytime a new Marvel movie comes out? The only scene that looked really fake was the BlackHawk crashing.:)

agree on the liv taylor acting, she was just average any other actress could have done the same or better.

I did just see the bucket list, and man what a really good movie, Jack Nickelson and Morgan Freeman are 2 of the best in the biz. a bit of a tear jerker but a nice movie.

Is there a lot of carry over from the 1st movie where I should rent it??
I haven't seen it and I thought this one was worth going to see but hate missing out on story lines like I did seeing Pirates 3.

Supposedly Ed Norton helped write this one so props to him if it is better than the original. ;)