Indiana Jones Movie Review***

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
This is a 3 Star out of 4 Star Movie in My Opinion.

I'm a big fan of the whole Speilberg Franchise. The original Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom were awesome.

The new Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Skull Review:

1st- If you're a big fan, go see it in the movies. Much much better with the Movie Theater experience.

2nd- Action throughout the movie. Non stop, and very good.

Storyline:

The storyline sucked in my opinion. Way too out there, and just plain stupid if you asked me. However, there's a couple of good revelations in this movie to continue the whole Storyline. I hope the next one has a better story, because special effects and action can't deem or save a good movie/franchise.

Over the top and silly make believe action - If you're the type of person expecting a half serious movie, then don't go see this. This movie is so total make believe. It's one of those which make you say, "Yeahhh Right" the whole movie. It's a combination of Indiana Jones and Close Encounters. You'll see....

I liked this movie overall. Harrison Ford isn't the greatest actor, and he's just getting old, however he's still a Friggin Kool dude. I love his character, and I am ole school, so I just dig this movie and all it stands for. I need a break from reality and stress, so this movie was such a good fantasy/action movie.

I'm just being honest in my opinion, and it is however my opinion.

I give it 3 out of 4 stars- ***

On another note:
If you want to see a very funny movie on HBO watch a movie called "Knocked Up". It's about a loser who impregnates real cute blonde girl. You'll crack up.

Saw it today. I think you hit it right on 86. I was disappointed in it overall. It was cool to see Harrison Ford cracking the whip again though. A little far fetched for me. Marion looked pretty good for 106 years old. I would never pay to rent it but I just might watch it again when it shows up on TV in couple of years. You just can't beat the Lost Ark.

I don't think I will buy or rent it. Any will probably take a nap if it is TV in a couple of years. Did not care for it at all.

Thanks for the review. I haven't actually gone out and paid to see in a movie for a long time, don't plan on it now. :p

Indy...

Im still tryin to figure out how there were only 4 or 5 guards total at the Area 51 base? Thats where I thought, Well OK its one of those movies.