The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

I am going to be there 100%........my brother just got a job with Nissan, I hope he will be able to get me a deal on a skyline motor....they are just badass motors.

GNguy said:
I am going to be there 100%........my brother just got a job with Nissan, I hope he will be able to get me a deal on a skyline motor....they are just badass motors.
--------------------------------
Does this mean that you are dynoing?

GNguy said:
Yeah, that was a odd sentence..........yes I am dynoing :biggrin:
-----------------------------
Ok, so now how about the car, dynoing it?

:confused: you want me to run on the dyno Gary??? im sure I can pushlike 100 hp :biggrin: yes yes, the CAR is being dynoed.

I

personally would'nt care if an "arose de leche cemada" (is that how you would spell it?) but who am I to speak since I drive a chevrolet! we all had fun at the bar-b-que, but one import wouldnt be so bad, as long as the whole gang of them dont pull up :eek: but the proper thing to do would be to put a poll up, and let us all vote on it, and nobody back out if he does go, since that would be childish. my 2 cents. Oh yeah, i'm ok with the 13th. :cool:

GNBUICK87 said:
Really Lou as a matter of fact you have met my friend john he has a Grand National so what your point :eek:
My apologies I stand corrected I thought this was a Buick only event. It's just when someone mentions rice I go a little nuts. Oh well it could be something worst. Like a Mustang for example.

We need to have a prize for the highest and lowest HP cars.That only seams fair. Since my GN is apart, I'll be driving my 72 VW bus :D . Sounds like a good time...

72 VW bus: Fresh 1700 motor.duel Webers,009 dist, header, Gene Burg shifter(with stickers), K@N air filters.

19s capable :D ...

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
We need to have a prize for the highest and lowest HP cars.That only seams fair. Since my GN is apart, I'll be driving my 72 VW bus :D . Sounds like a good time...

72 VW bus: Fresh 1700 motor.duel Webers,009 dist, header, Gene Burg shifter(with stickers), K@N air filters.

Hell why not ! Lets not discriminate LOL

turbolou said:
My apologies I stand corrected I thought this was a Buick only event. It's just when someone mentions rice I go a little nuts. Oh well it could be something worst. Like a Mustang for example.

Thats ok LOU john is not bringing his rice he is pushing to get his Grand National back from the body shop so we can all forget about rice power and more on Buick 6 power :eek: :eek: he just thought it would be cool nice he owns about three of them 87 WE4 87 GN T Top 87 Astro roof :biggrin:

SPOOLFOOL2 said:

let`s bulid you a bigger motor good on gas about 170 to 184 HP 2110 with FK8 cam 44x42 dual spring heads weber 44 IDF`s 7to1 :cool:

GNguy said:
:confused: you want me to run on the dyno Gary??? im sure I can pushlike 100 hp :biggrin: yes yes, the CAR is being dynoed.
---------------------------------
Sorry, Jeff, I couldn't resist. Sounded funny at the time. See you there.

turbolou said:
---------------------------------
Sorry, Lou, my error, and thanks for being a sport about it.

Ok, here's where I think that we are at: We have a total of 26 people signed up, 18 of those 26 have signed up for the Dyno Store, and of the 18 that have signed up for the Dyno Store, 9 of those have signed up for the 05-13-2006. As I do not want to crowd up the thread any more than necessary, I am sort of using the opting for a date as people still interested is running their cars on the dyno. To avoid any last minute confusion, signing up for the date will help out as the Dyno Store is curious about how many sign-ups we are planning on. The Dyno Store advised me that this will be on a first come, first serve basis, so we drive in, that's the order that we will dyno in. we need 10 cars to have this event, and the Dyno Store told me that they can do 2 to 2.5 cars per hour on the average. My guess is that we end up with more cars than will be planned on. hard to predict. So for you guys that have not posted a date, please post up on the thread the date you want to see the event held, but that looks like it is already set in stone for 05-13-2006. This is just so I can give the planned attendance #'s to the Dyno Store, so they will know how many dozens of donuts to buy. On Javier's friend dynoing his 240, this is how I see it: If he wants to agree to run last, regardless of what time he shows up, then so be it, he's welcome to join us. Any other way could exclude a last minute arriving turbo Buick. So far there has been 6 in favor of , and 2 against, but 2 of the 6 that voted in favor of have suggested that he has to run last, and I just don't see any other way to make it fair for everybody. The poll for this will run until whatever time that I posted, Sunday at 5:00 P.M., I believe. Hopefully, he has his GN running by then. Sorry for the long post, just trying to keep everybody informed & current. I am really looking forward to this, as if everybody can't tell that.

Am i on for the 5-13-06? I am busy as hell getting some things touched up on the pile of bolts. thanks mike. Oh turbo elky AKA (jeremy) since your cheap ass has no cell phone :eek: i just ordered my injectors so start saving your pennies :biggrin: LOL

Mike: You are signed up for the Dyno Store, but not for 05-13-2006 as you never posted that you opted for that date, but I will sign you up now for 05-13-2006.

nailheadpowered said:
Am i on for the 5-13-06? I am busy as hell getting some things touched up on the pile of bolts. thanks mike. Oh turbo elky AKA (jeremy) since your cheap ass has no cell phone :eek: i just ordered my injectors so start saving your pennies :biggrin: LOL
well in that case, hurry up and break something so I can work out a deal on those injectors :D and I do have a cell phone...........its just not in service :eek:

GNBUICK87 said:
Thats ok LOU john is not bringing his rice he is pushing to get his Grand National back from the body shop so we can all forget about rice power and more on Buick 6 power :eek: :eek: he just thought it would be cool nice he owns about three of them 87 WE4 87 GN T Top 87 Astro roof :biggrin:
That really was a thoughtless thing to say.My apologies again to John.