The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

ledzeppac said:
hell yah Super Chevy... I'll be there.
A lot depends on if the car is ready.Its going on a Dyno next.Problem is the engine was built as a street project using production block & crank.It has already exceeded
longevity & abuse expectations. I built the car in 99 & is on it's third owner.All of which didn't respect it too well. Now Bob wants to go out & break the sound barrier with it. It should be interesting.

turbolou said:
Now Bob wants to go out & break the sound barrier with it. It should be interesting.
HAHAHAHAH, yep that sounds like Bob, push it until it breaks, hey Lou, more business for you :).

also im in for the second week of may..

Hey Gary how many peeps do you have so far, put up a count if you may..

wikedgn.

hurstbuick said:
Hey, Guys don't forget the TEST & TUNE & BRACKET RACE @ LACR on April 29th Saturday from 8 AM till all classes are completed I will be posting more info on the race in a new Thread about Prizes to be won in the difference Bracket classes I will try to post it tonite or tomorrow. See everyone at LACR April-29th Sat.

Thanks,
Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

PS, Check out the Flyers on both this event and the Club's 14th Annual Buick CAR SHOW @ BATES NUT FARM June 4th, 2006

BGNRA.ORG http://www.bgnra.org

OK my man we got it, will try to be there, no reason to double post.. :)

For you peeps (Lou & Kevin) that have opted for the 2nd week in May, it would make things easier if you pick a day/date to remove any guesswork and maintain impartiality to the thread, either Sat., 05-06-2006, Sun., 05-07-2006, or the 2nd weekend, Sat, 05-13-2006, or Sun, 05-14-2006.
Or pick a date: 05-06-2006, 05-07-2006, 05-13-2006, or 05-14-2006. Thanks for the support, everybody.
Kevin: I am adding names to the original post on this thread as people indicate whether they are planning on going and/or place they would like to go as we continue or go along. So far, i believe there are 26 names of probables. I am sure that will change as we get closer to the actual date.

Gary,

The Dyno Store is fine for me also since it seems to be the popular choice :D

I vote for the May 13th date also

Later

Ray

Ok May 13th i hope this is clear enough now.
----------------------------
Sorry, Kevin, not trying to be a smart azz, but the second week of May contains 2 of the possible dates in it, depending upon when you start the week. This makes it much clearer and idiot (me) proof.

GNBUICK87 said:
can`t be the first because of Cinco de mayo5 2nd weekend, Sat, 05-13-2006
-----------------------------
Not only can be, it could be, due to the fact I didn't say 2 Saturdays, i said 2 possible days in it. It would depend on where you start your week. Sunday generally starts the week, but most people consider it starting on monday due to the average single shift work week starting on monday. Clearer than mud now. the 2nd week would have 2 possible days in it. the 7th and the 13, depending on whether you consider the week starting on Sun or mon? Anyhow please pick a date.

turbolou said:
13th sounds good to me!
------------------------------------
Good to hear that you are on board for this, Lou, I am anxious to see what #'s your car develops. Now I need to find somebody to sign up that will develop lower #'s than me. We got any v-dubs or '60 series Isetta's on board?

I'm pretty sure we can find a Typhoon/Syclone somewhere to help you out with your problem Wells.....

......I'm just saying.... :D

13th sounds good

I'll make it, with or with out the black buick.
I hope it'll be back from paint,
should be fun !!!

see ya'll there!

cruzn57

cruzn57 said:
I'll make it, with or with out the black buick. I hope it'll be back from paint, should be fun !!! see ya'll there! cruzn57
------------------------------------------
Lee: glad to have you on board. Should be fun. Looking forward to meeting you. Dyno what you brung. Buick or not. I'll sign you up for the Dyno Store & 05-13-2006. Kool. Welcome to the hooligan's hangout. Oops, I already signed you up. Damn those "miracle memory" pills.

Brent:
Ok, got you covered, thanks for the support. Looking forward to meeting you & see you there.

one victim

your dyno machine :eek: hope those drums brakes on that mustang dyno are fresh, you'll be needing some more when were done there! :eek: