The Fiscus family needs are help !!

It's a BOY!!

Dave and Natalie had a Baby Boy at 1:30 am this morning. He weighs 2 lbs 12 oz. Mom & Baby are doing good. We will continue to pray for Baby Fiscus to get stronger everyday!! He has a long road ahead of him.
Congratulations Dave & Natalie!!

~Cal, Holly, Leah & Jake Hartline

Update? Has any one spoke to Dave or Natalie?

Yes, Natalie checked out of the hospital yesterday. She is doing fine. Baby Fiscus is doing good! He will be in there awhile until he is strong enough and big enough to come home. The difficult part now will be the 35 mile drive one way everyday. Anyone wanting to send them a little something, I recommend "Gas Cards" :biggrin: You can PM us or call us for their address.
~Holly Hartline

Fiscus Family

I finally got word from Natalie.
His name is "David Clayton Fiscus"
He is getting stronger everday and starting to put on weight.
Those of you that requested their address to send them a little something (I suggested "Gas Cards" since the hospital is 35 miles one way everyday) "Thank You" in advance for your generosity, every little bit helps!! The Buick Community is like one Big Family and it is always great to help one another.
~Holly Hartline

Good Luck Dave, Little Dave and Natalie I really hope it all works out for you and the newborn. I have never stopped thinking about you all. I have been trying for almost 7 yrs for Tony JR. to drive this bad ass Buick someday. It ill be fine!! God Bless:)

Great news for the Fiscus family, congrats on what sounds like a healthy delivery to Little "D". My first son, John, was born 3 months premei, 28 years ago. He was 2lb-10ounces when he was born, dropping 1lb before gaining weight. It was a scary 1st month, but he was healthy and strong when born.... He's 28 years old now, 6'3" and an engineer.... oh ya, and he's still a pain in the a**.... I will never forget the nite he was born... Hang in there Dave and Nat, it's amazing how quickly the little ones grow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Jack and Lorrie,

Congrats Dave, Glad to hear all is going well. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

Prasad

Glad to hear Mom went home.

It's great to hear mom went home and the lil' D is getting stronger. He won't graduate from the NICU till he's at least 5lbs. He is half way there.

Update On Baby

Cal spoke with Dave yesterday and "Lil Davey" is now up to 3 lbs 1 oz. (from 2 lbs 12 oz) so, he is gaining weight and doing Great!! :)
Thank you to all of you that contacted me for their address to send them a little something. For those of you that sent Gas Cards, I know they are VERY MUCH appreciated since they have a 35 mile one way drive everyday!

~ Holly Hartline