The Fiscus family needs are help !!

baadgn

Folks,

I just got off the phone with Dave, Natalie is in the hospital it looks like their baby will be born soon she is only at 28 weeks. Lets keep them in our thoughts and maybe say a little prayer for all to be ok.

Hey Otto or Tony, tell him if he needs anything or any help from a local person...I'm there for him.

WowThanks for the info, We will call him. Dave is a life long friend.

Jason

We will keep them in our thoughts, my son was a premie, spent his first 3 months in the hosiptal. He is just started grad school to get his MBA so as bad as it looks now the technology is amazing and things can work out great. Dave if you want to talk give me a call, If Natalie (my daughters name too) needs to talk to someone who has been there Marianne is there for you.
Mike

They will be in our families thoughts and prayers. Let them know we are all thinking of them.

They are good people.

We will be thinking of them and praying everything goes well.

Prayers sent

I will pray for them. Hope it all works out for the Fiscus family. They are a very nice people.

I spoke to Dave late last night after I read this post. Thank you Tony for giving us all a heads up. He said that the doctors are very hopeful for both Natalie and the baby. No real word as of yet what the doctors want to do. Natalie is at the hospital now and could possibly be there for awhile, could be up to a month. He said to relay that he really appreciates all the support and prayers from everyone and will be keeping us all updated on their progress. I won't go into the details out of respect for them. They do need all the prayers we can give them.
I will post anymore updates as I get them.
Natalie, baby and Dave are in my and my families prayers.
We are here for you buddy.

Patrick

Our thoughts and prayers

The NICU are great I work with a Lady and her lil girl was 3lbs 7oz and spent the first 4-5 weeks in the NICU. Molly is now 16 mo old she is at the office all the time if you didn't know you can't tell by looking at her.

Well will keep them in our prayers.

Wayne, Lettie, Lannum Litherland

I agree w/ the above post, the people in the NICU are awesome, my daughter was born at about 32 weeks and a tad over 3lbs, spent a month in the hospital.

She is almost 5 now and is 100% fine - no problems at all.

Hope and prayers out to you!

-Mark

Fiscus Family

Just spoke with Dave. Natalie will be on bed rest until the baby is born, the longer she can go the better. She is in a Great Hospital and under the Best Care available. I told Dave to have that Baby lock on his/her transbrake and don't redlight :) Our Thoughts and Prayers are with Fiscus Family. ~ Holly Hartline