The Fiscus family needs are help !!

We're praying for ya'll. Hate that we only get to see ya'll once a year.
Johnny, Donna, Jennifer & Katherine

I don't know what else to say but you are in our thoughts and I said a prayer for all 3 of you. Hang in there and hopefully the bed rest helps carry things closer to full term.

Sorry to hear of this difficulty, you are all in my thoughts,

Please keep us posted.

Fiscus Family

I just got off the phone with Natalie. She sounded great and is keeping a positive attitude. The only thing that is bothering her is having to slow down and stay still. She has always been a girl on the go and getting things done. Now they tell her bed rest until the baby is born. She said "Thank You to Everyone for their thoughts and Prayers." I will keep everyone posted on her and the babies progress. PLEASE Keep the Prayer Line going! Thanks Everyone! ~ Holly Hartline

Thanks for the update Holly. Marianne and I have been thinking and praying since I read this. Bed rest is better than having the baby now for sure.
Mike

I just got off the phone with Natalie. She sounded great and is keeping a positive attitude. The only thing that is bothering her is having to slow down and stay still. She has always been a girl on the go and getting things done. Now they tell her bed rest until the baby is born. She said "Thank You to Everyone for their thoughts and Prayers." I will keep everyone posted on her and the babies progress. PLEASE Keep the Prayer Line going! Thanks Everyone! ~ Holly Hartline

Yep, I remember Dave telling me that Natalie is always after him to make the car faster and to start working on it.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Dave, Natalie and the youngster.
Toni and I will keep you all in our prayers.

Holly,
Please keep us posted on her progress.

my prayers have been said my friend

dave i didn't even know about the the wife's problems when i talked to you the other day.you and your wife are to of the nicest people i have ever met.
god will answer my prayers for you and your wife and the baby will be just fine.god bless you and like holly said tell the wife to keep it locked down till the light is green!
your friend,
bobby don:biggrin: