The Big Buick Car show This weekend

hurstbuick

Hope to see alot of you people at the 15th Annual Buicks at Bates Nut Farm this Sunday June 3rd Gates open at 8:00 Am If you need direction go to the Club web site and print the Flyer or go to Map Quest and Insert Bates nut farm address which is on the Flyer. We should have a good turnout. I have gotten well over $4500.00 in Raffle items so bring $$$ for Raffle tickets. The Hamburger stand will be open with great food, There is a petting Zoo for the kids and a couple great Gift shops on property with all kinds of neat things. "See you all at the Car Show"

[URL="http://www.bgnra.org"]www.bgnra.org[/URL]

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
If you need to get a hold of me my Cell # is 714-496-7032 I will be in Escondido Friday after 3 PM.

There is a petting Zoo for the kids.

Sorry steve but i'm not going to be able to make the show.. I still want to set up that event in Bakersfield later this year, so ask around when your there.. there are a lot of GN owners that want that event..

Anyway, LOU.. look at the quote above.. maybe there will be some Sheeps there you can touch nicely:biggrin: ...

I would love to go but I can't see driving 1hr & 30min. with 3000rpm at 60mph
I love my motor!

But I am down for bakersfield!

I love my motor!

Hey now you know how us SD people feel when you guys always have get togethers in LA area.:eek:

Steve Hurst & staff put on the best Bates Nut Farm show to date, and probably the best show even between Bates Nut Farm & the old Deere Park show. 35 turbo Buicks, 3 GNX's, 1 TTA, 1 turbo Buickpowered Monte carlo SS, 1 new Z06, maybe 15 early Buicks, a real ZL1 Camaro, all aluminum 427 from the factory, it was really a great show. Great prizes, too. Everybody chime in with what you won for plaques & prizes. I took 1st in class for stock '86-'87 t-type, Mike Barnard (Spoolfool2) took 2nd in modified '86-'87 GN, Don Wang took 1st in that class, Ralph took 2nd in '86-'87 t-type, (Lou's old t-type) Lee (Cruz57) took 2nd in GNX, and the rest I have forgotten, so please chime in.

I agree

best Bates show yet !
were some really nice cars there.
best turn out of TR's that I've seen in long time
great to meet up with some old friends too.
that 15k mi GNX was a special treat, it looked like brand new!
there was a great representation of FAST buicks too !
all in all, great show, thanks Steve,
and the other sites group was well behaved, made for a nice show.

I love my motor!

Evedently my my aborted off spring of a swine Brent went & did it anyway. He can't figure out if he wants a 9 second TSM race car to challange the big boys or a piece of transportation to visit nut farms & donut shops? I'm confused. Some body please help me!

Brent has placed enough faith in you to believe that you can build both a TSM racer and a Donut Derelict's & Bates Nut Farm turbo Buick in one and the same vehicle.

Brent has placed enough faith in you to believe that you can build both a TSM racer and a Donut Derelict's & Bates Nut Farm turbo Buick in one and the same vehicle.
Brent is currently on restriction's has taken the heat off of Andrew & now is the focus of my wrath. He's grounded & off H.P. privileges for two weeks.Perhaps the punishment can be reduced if atonement is offered in the form of some adult beverages & he buys.

whoa!

you mean you can be bought off??
with licker !:eek:
what is this world comming to ?
have faith Lou, he drove it like a lil ol lady.;)
I like the license plate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe I can get one that says 13 sec ride :eek:

sorry that i missed the show.. sounds like it was a great turn out..

The baseball game was GREAT :)..game winning walk off home at the bottom of the 9 with 1 out ..

Brent is currently on restriction's has taken the heat off of Andrew & now is the focus of my wrath. He's grounded & off H.P. privileges for two weeks.Perhaps the punishment can be reduced if atonement is offered in the form of some adult beverages & he buys.
---------------------------
Liquor is for you or are you sucker-punching sheep again?

---------------------------
Liquor is for you or are you sucker-punching sheep again?

Lou and I went out for a drink to day and all I got was a verbal scolding, and a b!tch slap. It sucked! :frown: Thanks Lou your the BEST!

Lou and I went out for a drink to day and all I got was a verbal scolding, and a b!tch slap. It sucked! :frown: Thanks Lou your the BEST!
The beatings shall continue till the E.T. improves. I want to see a 9 sec pass. that isn't going to happen hanging around nut farms with nut case's

Great turnout, a beautiful day, etc.... But I missed Lou. Even though there was a decent selection of farm animals across the parking lot, I missed Lou. :smile:

Great turnout, a beautiful day, etc.... But I missed Lou. Even though there was a decent selection of farm animals across the parking lot, I missed Lou. :smile:
I was there molesting the ducks, Damn things kept quacking & carrying on. Absolutely the last time I will try & fawk a duck. I'm sticking with sheep LOL

Best so. western Buick show I've ever seen!

I didn't want yesterday to end. It was as close to a perfect day as you can get. Great weather too.

Thanks Steve.

Mike Barnard