The best picture of your car

Beto And Louis have the best GN ive seen

No dought beto and louis have the best GN and there pretty fast beto 10.13 quarter mile, louis should be in the high 9's no problem. sorry guys daily drivers

alvarog1983 ,,,did you buy thous wheels from ray fletcher???
by the way your car looks NEW!!!!!

love the getto 20's from hawaiian gardens!!!!!

Hawaiian gardens !!!!

A gn and ttypes are the same but style is style don't hate guys cars are cars big or not rims still fast and u guys now it thanks beto !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice A$$!

I'll jack the front up tomorrow and re-post to get the front wheels off of the ground...:biggrin:

Attachments

• gn-ass.jpg
    gn-ass.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 593
Paint

i see a garage queen here, does this thing ever get out to get dusty? Reminds me of spoolfools car. ;)
btw nice paintjob.. :)

thanks harold, your right this thing just stay's in the garage most of its time lets just say this i like to take care of my car.

alvarog1983 ,,,did you buy thous wheels from ray fletcher???
by the way your car looks NEW!!!!!

love the getto 20's from hawaiian gardens!!!!!

HELLO RAPH HAS FOR THE RIMS NO DID NOT BUY THEM FROM RAY FLETCHER ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WHAT TO BECOME RICH OF GTA WHEELS I BOUGHT THEM FROM OUT OF STATE SUPPOSE TO BE NOS :confused:

CAR LOOKS NEW FROM INSIDE HAS FOR THE OUTSIDE I'VE PUT SOME SCRATCHS IN IT HERE AND THERE AND JUST SITTING IN THE GARAGE TOO.

Dude!

Nice A$$!

I'll jack the front up tomorrow and re-post to get the front wheels off of the ground...:biggrin:
85199d1256362973-best-picture-your-car-gn-ass.jpg

Your lic plate rocks.:D I can't believe that it wasn't taken. Most of the Wuffos here wont get it.:confused:

Blue skies.
D-27222
Mike B.

Your lic plate rocks.:D I can't believe that it wasn't taken. Most of the Wuffos here wont get it.:confused:

Blue skies.
D-27222
Mike B.

Almost everyone who sees it ask's, WTF? :confused:

The funny part is...I had "BS BD" in my hands and sent it back due to letter alignment issues....while it was being processed the second time, some DumbA$$ @ DMV central deemed it "inappropriate" and rejected it! :mad:

BTW - Doc says I can get back in the air by Xmas. New disc is 5 weeks old and working out better than I could have ever hoped! Now I have to decide wether to jump the Safire 2 that caused the issue and blew up on me...:eek:

Maybe we can have a SoCal TR meet @ the DZ and bring some of these cats over to the real "Dark Side". :tongue:

Although, as soon as they landed they'd all be beotching about their 60ft. times..

:biggrin:

its a toss up

no wheels up but heres couple of favorites

airshow004.jpg

and the tire monster eatin my tires

LACR1016_0001h.jpg

_MG_7630.jpg

Crappy 1.65 60'

Watch for some wheels up action at Fontana on Saturday :biggrin:

grand national pic

[/ATTACH] here are pic of my GN

Attachments

• Picture 535.jpg
    Picture 535.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 587
  • Picture 506.jpg
    Picture 506.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 558
85813d1257046235-best-picture-your-car-good3.jpg

Outstanding color, what color is this?

Looking to paint several GTA wheels close to this shade.