Thanksgiving specials

Dennis Kirban

Same program as my previous parts listings. All prices quoted INCLUDE UPS GROUND to the basic 48 states. Descriptions are accurate. I will email photos ONLY on parts I have noted.

When inquiring about a part please refer to the code I have assigned to it. It is best to email m direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

This list replaces any previous older lists in this thread.

Here goes:

T-001 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a blasted and painted black steel front bumper support. Price is $75 to your door as noted above.

T-002 For the 1986-1987 Turbo T-Type and Turbo-T set of (4) used T rims. They are dirty. All the center hubs of the rims are good not cracked. No real curb rash but one has a slight scrap on the outer lip. Email me denniskirban@yahoo.com We can email you photos if need be. Great price $225 to your door as noted above.

T-003 For the 1985-1986-1987 Turbo Regal powermaster brake unit a real nice original GM brake accumulator bowl been tested and its within 15 psi of new. Almost show quality in appearance. Price is $110 to your door as noted above.

T-004 Similar to above only this is a slightly used reproduction Cardone brake accumulator bowl and psi is like new. New they sell for $180 this one is $110 to your door as noted above.

PS: Either of the above is something everyone with a powermaster should have as a space based on the high percentage of brake accumulator failures!

T-005 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super nice rear chrome bumper with the lite weight aluminum support attached. Bumper guards and bumper cushion are all in tact and are extremely nice. The bumper is as close to mint as you can find for being used. Takes $175 to your door as noted above. If photos are required I can email them to you. This bumper hardly even has no dents. Came of a Texas car.

T-006 For any year Turbo Regal a new in the box VDO cockpit series 2 1/16th 30lb boost gauge with installation kit. JUst $48 to your door as noted above.

T-007 For any year Turbo Regal I have 3 used twin a-pillar gauge holders with new double sided tape included. You have to paint them to match your interior just $30 each to your door as noted above. Normal retail is around $38 plus shipping.

T-008 For any year Turbo Regal again brand new in the box an Autometer 30 psi vacuum also shows 30 lbs boost 2 1/16th size gauge black bezel with installation kit just $48 to your door as noted above.

T-009 For the 1986-1987 T rims I have just one god used original GM center cap with no busted ears takes $42 to own it to your door as noted above. Center is not cracked.

T-010 A recalibrated 145 analog speedometer with our decal installed ready to install in your 1984-1987 Turbo Regal shows 49,460 miles. $147 to own it shipped to your door as noted above.

Note: Our redone speedos are recalibrated so miles etc read correct. We accept cores and allow $25 credit for any correct turbo regal speedometers you may have towards our parts. Each speedo listed comes with directions on how to remove & install the speedo unit in your dash.

T-011 SImilar to above only this speedo reads 96,772 again $147 to your door as noted above.

T-012 Similar to above only this speedo reads 11,748 again $147 to your door as noted above.

T-013 Similar to above only this speedo reads 42,017 again $147 to your door as noted above.

T-014 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used real nice radiator core support plate. This is the top plate that holds your radiator intact and your AC lines attach to the back edge. Nice shape. Price to your door is just $40.

T-015 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new set of Dorman front brake hoses just $26 to your door as noted above.

T-016 I have 2 good used 1986-1987 Grand National wheel center caps just $58 to your door as noted above.

T-017 Unusual find, since GM never sold these by themselves. I have brand new the power six medallions that GM put in the Grand National center caps. Set of 4 for $46 to your door as noted above. This is for the plastic color medallion only that gets affixed in the 1986-1987 Grand National center caps.

T-018 Member the nose bras? I got a good used one says Grand National across the front in white letters. Almost looks new. Not everyones cup of tea.....Own this to your door for just $32. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

Tis it for this time......Happy Thanksgiving!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Keep in mind we will provide photos as noted on the bumper,and the wheels only.

I Will take this plate dennis.

T-014 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used real nice radiator core support plate. This is the top plate that holds your radiator intact and your AC lines attach to the back edge. Nice shape. Price to your door is just $40.

T-003 For the 1985-1986-1987 Turbo Regal powermaster brake unit a real nice original GM brake accumulator bowl been tested and its within 15 psi of new. Almost show quality in appearance. Price is $110 to your door as noted above.

T-004 Similar to above only this is a slightly used reproduction Cardone brake accumulator bowl and psi is like new. New they sell for $180 this one is $110 to your door as noted above.

PS: Either of the above is something everyone with a powermaster should have as a space based on the high percentage of brake accumulator failures!

I'll take them both!

T-007 For any year Turbo Regal I have 3 used twin a-pillar gauge holders with new double sided tape included. You have to paint them to match your interior just $30 each to your door as noted above. Normal retail is around $38 plus shipping.

I'll take one of the twin A-Pillar gauge holders.

T-008 For any year Turbo Regal again brand new in the box an Autometer 30 psi vacuum also shows 30 lbs boost 2 1/16th size gauge black bezel with installation kit just $48 to your door as noted above.

I'll take this one also.

How do you want payment?

I'll take them both!

I'll take one of the twin A-Pillar gauge holders.

I'll take this one also.

How do you want payment?

If I am reading this correctly you want 4 items that total out at $290 however that would be the total if you resided in the 48 states....I would do it all for a grand total of ground ups to Hawaii for $345.

Can my office with cc info 215-766-1611 or paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com

advise either way....