Thanks turbolou

THE "shut up stupid!" was for Lou! With the ages of both of us put together, we almost make his age......almost. We must stick together to avenge the abuse, mistreatment, torture, and foul language we have suffered as younger, handsomer, shorter, and Whittier young men. We must revolt against the suppressor, the long leg man. In numbers we will succeed, standing along, we will fall. This is a section of individuals, all with similar goals, all with different lives, all with the want: to live better. Rise my friends, rise against he with height, and over come your fear..................
This boy has finally snapped ,Both him & Andrew have turned into babbling delusional buffoons, If this is an example of the next generation thats to inherit this country how I do weep for it. Moderator silence these fools.

THE "shut up stupid!" was for Lou! With the ages of both of us put together, we almost make his age......almost. We must stick together to avenge the abuse, mistreatment, torture, and foul language we have suffered as younger, handsomer, shorter, and Whittier young men. We must revolt against the suppressor, the long leg man. In numbers we will succeed, standing along, we will fall. This is a section of individuals, all with similar goals, all with different lives, all with the want: to live better. Rise my friends, rise against he with height, and over come your fear..................
Hiring Tanya Harding's associate comes to mind here.

You boys are something else over here:eek: :biggrin:
Don't worry, Shane we're just pulling Lou's leg a little. No, literally we're just "pulling Lou's leg" a little. Then we're going to get the other one. Lou is head and shoulders above the rest of us. And, well, a "head and shoulders" length set just about equals a leg. Getting the other one is just making them equal so Lou doesn't have a limp.

We're just kidding, Shane. It's all in good fun. Well, I guess that depends on which side of the fence you are pulling from.

You boys are something else over here:eek: :biggrin:

Shane, don't try to understand any of this it's too complex. But in this case we have some youngsters with severe behavioral issues, They are the result of lax parenting a defunct calif. school system & perhaps too much MTV that corrupted their young minds & turned them into mush .

Good to see that you woke up from your nap, Lou. I think that the gang thought that you had over-Geritoled or something.

Shane, don't try to understand any of this it's too complex. But in this case we have some youngsters with severe behavioral issues, They are the result of lax parenting a defunct calif. school system & perhaps too much MTV that corrupted their young minds & turned them into mush .

..but...you said you are our Daddy...:confused:
Papa?:confused:

Now back to the topic.........:cool:

The car has been running great.
Had fun driving down to the south bay today.

I also got to play with a black Audi S8 north thru the SFV on the 405 with the TTA. I saw this post before I headed back home. He entered the freeway and he was up in front in the fast lane about a half mile so I nailed it before he could get away when I had a clear shot. I just played fox to his rabbit. Just followed him thru traffic until he got off on the 118. He did his best to shake me but followed him move for move.

That was on the way back home. On the way into town I got to play fox to a fourth gen green Formula. He didn't like it, so he went in and out of the carpool lane, double yellow and all to get away. No I didn't cross over into it.

What a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hangin' with an S8 - what else did Lou do to it..:biggrin:

Must be a stout TTA - an Audi S8 is basically running a slightly detuned Gallardo V10 - although shoved into a pig.;)

I also got to play with a black Audi S8 north thru the SFV on the 405 with the TTA. I saw this post before I headed back home. He entered the freeway and he was up in front in the fast lane about a half mile so I nailed it before he could get away when I had a clear shot. I just played fox to his rabbit. Just followed him thru traffic until he got off on the 118. He did his best to shake me but followed him move for move.

That was on the way back home. On the way into town I got to play fox to a fourth gen green Formula. He didn't like it, so he went in and out of the carpool lane, double yellow and all to get away. No I didn't cross over into it.

Glad to hear your car is running so great. An S8...thats impressive. :cool:

Lou, once again, thanks for all the kind words!!! :D You have never let me down.

Oh No! not you too. Yet another corrupted.

Glad to hear your car is running so great. An S8...thats impressive. :cool:

Lou, once again, thanks for all the kind words!!! :D You have never let me down.

Yeah its all in good fun. I think we worry Shane a little. I wonder how much hair he has lost since taking over TB.com lol

The S8 was in 405 traffic on Sunday around 12:30 PM.
Not heavy but not light either with bursts of 80 to 120 thru traffic.

I was corrupted long ago with my Jeff Blosdale built DT500 5-Speed.

Jeff had built three motors for me over the years when he was in Torrance. Sadly he passed away from cancer a while back.

Jeff Blosdale