Thanks turbolou

simo

I went down to turbolou's on Friday and had him fix my idle problem on my TTA
New MAF and adjust the TPS.

My car actually now idles in the 405 traffic without having my foot on the gas and they other on the brake.

Bunnin Pontiac in Oxnard put on that POS (aftermarket ?) version like this.

27851-1.jpg

I am back on travel in Camarillo and will take it back to Bunnin......:mad:

Scanmaster is on order.
New plugs to go in it when I get back home.

So a Big Thanks to Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you reffering to him fixing a car:confused:
j/k lou your a god here in the SW section[/QUOTE

]Thanks but No Gods here just a Pollock with 21 years of working on the same car & 45 years as a mechanic with no life outside of cars.I would think even an idiot might learn something after all that time.

Thanks

My car actually now idles in the 405 traffic without having my foot on the gas and they other on the brake.

27851-1.jpg

Scanmaster is on order.

John, was great meeting you,Great sense of humor also. Tell those guys at the dealership when you go back for your refund. that parts off of a 49 Chevy just won't work on a Buick.

27851-1.jpg

Scanmaster is on order.

looks like you have an obsession for trans am's!!!:eek:

looks like you have an obsession for trans am's!!!:eek:

My obsession is for the 1983 Daytona Pace Cars.
The other Trans Am's just fall into place with the right money at the right time. Eventually I will have to have at least one of the 10th and 30th anniversary cars as well. Trans Am fever struck me in 1976 with my friends new white 455. :biggrin:

The other Trans Am's just fall into place with the right money at the right time. Eventually I will have to have at least one of the 10th and 30th anniversary cars as well. Trans Am fever struck me in 1976 with my friends new white 455. :biggrin:

you have an illness, welcome:D

I bet you have watched many reruns of Smokey & the bandit & that may of affected the part of the brain that deals with rational thought process. Get rid of that TV set & save yourself if its not already too late lol

I bet you have watched many reruns of Smokey & the bandit & that may of affected the part of the brain that deals with rational thought process. Get rid of that TV set & save yourself if its not already too late lol

Twice was enough for the original Smokey & The Bandit, once was enough for the second one and the third was not even watchable.

Now Alphabet City I can watch once a year.:D

Put the new AC plugs (per Lou's advice) in today and it really picked up some steam. Should be fun on the trip back from Camarillo to home on Thursday.:eek:

The follies of youth !

LOL ... got me there....
My child , The answer to youth & enthusiasm is old age & deceit, I have 65 years of experience & a vast mental arsenal of treachery, It would be wise to succumb to the fact that you cannot win this war of attrition. Therefore the next time I'm being honored for my hard work by a grateful customer I would refrain from any vile comments of my passing gas or other bodily functions.

passing gas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY!!!!!:eek:
say it ain't so!
our fearless servant of the buick world passes gas? what is the world comming to? next there will be 8 babies born all at once!, and she'll be on welfare, and want more!:eek: :eek:

OH MY!!!!!:eek:
say it ain't so!
our fearless servant of the buick world passes gas? what is the world comming to? next there will be 8 babies born all at once!, and she'll be on welfare, and want more!:eek: :eek:

Yes Cruz, Andrew is another victim of a medical experiment gone bad.

My child , The answer to youth & enthusiasm is old age & deceit, I have 65 years of experience & a vast mental arsenal of treachery, It would be wise to succumb to the fact that you cannot win this war of attrition. Therefore the next time I'm being honored for my hard work by a grateful customer I would refrain from any vile comments of my passing gas or other bodily functions.

Sorry Lou, I just noticed that once one hits the age of 65 such as your self, uncontrollable flatulence occurs... ;)

Oh great, you too...damn it!!! LOL

THE "shut up stupid!" was for Lou! With the ages of both of us put together, we almost make his age......almost. We must stick together to avenge the abuse, mistreatment, torture, and foul language we have suffered as younger, handsomer, shorter, and Whittier young men. We must revolt against the suppressor, the long leg man. In numbers we will succeed, standing along, we will fall. This is a section of individuals, all with similar goals, all with different lives, all with the want: to live better. Rise my friends, rise against he with height, and over come your fear..................

Attachments

• ohsnap.gif
    ohsnap.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 148