Thanks to Grumpy and Russ

limitedtr

Gotta say my thanks to Grumpy and Russ! For the past few months these two have seriously busted their asses to get this done. There were too many long days when these two wouldn’t stop (can’t say nights cause Grumpy is old and crashes at 8). Thanks for all the thrashing, the trips to the track week after week after week, rearranging schedules, getting past all that safety crap, being patient with me when I screwed up, some more thrashing……for all of it. :biggrin:

Julio - My apologies for all the calls from them!

Russ – It was a great October…even better November! You’re STILL not putting a transbrake in it! :wink:

Grumpy – SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Thanks for the motor dad! Possession is 9/10 if the law.

The two of them took this combination so much further than anyone thought. And imagine, from those two!!???!! :eek: You guys KICK ASS! THANK YOU! :biggrin:

Well Russ is not Grumpy but he can be :D

No problems.. its a learning curve, hobby, and total enjoyment when a plan finally comes together.

I dont do anything, just provide a teeny tool they used to carve a diamond out of some coal.

The rest is history.. awesome driving there.. the little train that could ;)

They have raised the bar with that car & i hope that pump gas, 109 block, street car bust's into the 9's. I'm rooting for you!!

They have raised the bar with that car & i hope that pump gas, 109 block, street car bust's into the 9's. I'm rooting for you!!

thanks:biggrin: .... She told me last night we have another test n tune coming in Dec :eek: :cool: and I thought we were done for the season with a 10.10 ... PUMP GAS RULES with a tweek of ALKY :p

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep It Up,you Guys Are As Bad As Julio And I.:d :d