Thanks Mr. Paperman

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
He missed the driveway and nailed my antenna. I took photos of it, to me its obvious what happened but im sure they will deny what happened.

BW

Attachments

• 100_4587 (Small).jpg
    100_4587 (Small).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_4579 (Small).jpg
    100_4579 (Small).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_4585 (Small).jpg
    100_4585 (Small).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 200
I know that damn paper must weigh 7 lbs! :(

Not like there isnt a huge driveway behind the car that he could have tried to hit:confused:

I know $h!t happens, but damn... not what i was expecting this morning.

And it broke completely off when i tried to straighten it:rolleyes:

BW

Attachments

• 100_4577 (Custom).jpg
    100_4577 (Custom).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 196
Sorry to see that. It's a strange day for newspapers, though. I picked mine up from the end of the driveway and it was dripping wet (the plastic bag it was in, that is). I found it odd that it would be wet on a perfectly dry morning until I noticed the liquid had a yellow tint to it. It was indeed piss. I only hope it was a dog and not a person......

Jim

Sorry to see that. It's a strange day for newspapers, though. I picked mine up from the end of the driveway and it was dripping wet (the plastic bag it was in, that is). I found it odd that it would be wet on a perfectly dry morning until I noticed the liquid had a yellow tint to it. It was indeed piss. I only hope it was a dog and not a person......

Jim

nice:eek:

Aw that sucks Brian. :mad: I feel fortunate,my paperboy leaves my paper inside the door on the porch.

deploiding a deadly missel...call them and get paid...one landed on my vette back in the day and its the free ones i complained about getting..

its the free ones i complained about getting..

I consider the free ones littering. To me it's the equivalent of tossing an empty McDonalds bag on my driveway. I have no interest in reading it and every Friday I have to pick it up and throw it away. I can't get them to stop it. I think pretty soon I'll have my lawyer issue a summons for littering. I just have to catch the tags on the vehicle that delivers it. They're pretty sneaky - shows up in the middle of the night.

Jim

I say shoot him, drag him into the front yard and put that paper in him hand..it's bigg enough to be a weapon :biggrin:

Hey, at least that Power Antenna didnt work! LMAO. Sorry to laugh, but thats just so messed up! Hell, aim for the trunk of the GREEN CAR!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A TARGET ON THAT ONE! LMAO:eek:

Jim

This gave me my laugh for the morning....