Thanks GBodyParts.com and Turbofish!

bmackinnon

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to GBody and staff (Eric).... I purchased some GBody parts SECOND-HAND from an individual... the parts were missing one piece and contained a couple additional wrong pieces.... I called and got Eric (Turbofish38) on the first try, and when I explained the situation, and asked if I could buy the missing part, he stuck the missing part in the mail FREE OF CHARGE, with the HONOR SYSTEM agreement that I would return the wrong parts.... I received the correct part 2 days later! :biggrin: THAT, my friends, is how good customer service works! and it goes a long way with me! So thanks guys!! 1 repeat customer acquired! :cool:

Know the feeling lol, I call Brian everytime I need something for my T or my wifes monte ss and he shoots it out to me and says he will just send me an invoice when he can and for me to pay when I can . I always pay right away but its great to have a friend as well as a vendor that works with you that way. That is why I keep going back to him, a little respect and trust go's a LONG way with me ! Daniel Ray

God Bless a man that can still do buisness with a handshake. Things like that bring what little hope I have for us any more. Stand up folks!