Thanks anti-war protesters!!!

ah **** em, they dont want us and im sure we dont wana be over there risken our necks protecting some third world countrys from some crazy arab and a fryed won ton. i say we need to pull all of our troops out and become neutral and let the rest of the world deal with them nuts, in 2 or 3 years when they want us to go back and clean up there mess then i say we should send all these ****en hippie protestors, damn tree huggers.

Clinton should've been tried for treason

If you or I sold or gave the type of nuclear weapons building information to a foreign power that her did. We'd be tried for treason.

Glad to see some really insightful comments on this subject. BTW, if the "human shields" get killed because they stepped into the middle of a war, that is "natural selection" at it's finest!!!
What a bunch of morons!

BTW, I'm ex-USAF and damned proud of it. I don't want to wait until we've experienced the plot of "The Sum of All Fears" (movie) before we act. We'd feel mighty stupid then when (insert your hometown here) is a smokin' hole in the ground.

NOONE wants war!!! But when it's time to take action, we will.

God Bless the USA. Here's wishing the President and his advisors good luck and all my support. I wouldn't want his job right now, would you? His decisions will affect the shape of the world in the near future. That's a heavy burden to shoulder.

:mad: I can't believe there are actually members of this board who care about Iraqi civilians. We're talking war here. If so-called "innocent" Iraqi woman and children die, then so be it. Better them than me. I wish someone would have blown Osama's head off when he was 8 years old. It would have saved 1,000's of lives. These kids will grow up to be big terrorists. These women will carry future terrorists. I say, nuke the hell out of them until not one is left standing. Kill 'em all.

I can't believe there are people that still think that Osama is an IRAQI!!!!!!!!!!!! The statement above is pretty disturbing, I guess we should blow up all the other countries where terrosit have been known to live. Wait haven't people from America commited terrorist acts ?:rolleyes: Oklahoma city anyone? That is a pretty lame reason to blow up a country. There are terrorist from all over the world and they even come from countries we are allied with.

I never said he was an Iraqi. Osama was born in Saudi Arabia and moved to Afgan. I was talking about two different things. Frankly, we'd all be better off if there were no Iraqis or North Koreans (who totally support their govenment). The overwhelming majority of the people in these countries hate us. Blast them all, every single one who opposes the US. To me, Bush is too far to the LEFT. And if France butts in, Bush should flat out tell them "Then do something about it if you don't like us!" and see if they dare reply.

TurboTer, cmon, wake up. You know we cannot kill 5 million people if we wanted to. Dropping a bomb on these countries will cause WWIII, no need for it.North Korea is a communist country, they support there leader becuase they are brain washed to dont have a choice. Watch what happens when Saddam's force is dead. There will be parades in the streets of Baghdad. Bush is doing a great job, I am justingwaiting for him to go do it.

Ok....good, bad or indifferent this war IS going to happen and Saddam will be out. This is etched in stone.

My question is does anyone wish to predict the day hostilities will begin?

I'm going to say Feb 28.

Ok,

First, this is not a war for oil. That is a rediculous assumption. Do some research and stop quoting what other uninformed people say.

http://www.lsj.com/galleries/2003protestmarch/13.html

ITEM 2:

If we have free speech in this country, why was it that the Bloomberg administration refused to grant a permit to allow the peace demostrators to march in NYC, a decision made three days before the nationwide terror alert was raised to Code Orange? (PS: the march took place anyway, without the permit)

Yeah and isn't it ironic that fights broke out among the peace demonstrators....

Turboter - what makes yo think the Iraqi people support Saddam?
for the most part they don't. SO - why don't they just over throw his regime? BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THE BIG GUNS.

Not everyone with Arabic/Muslim origins are terrorist or would be terrorist...a very small majority is. We can't condemn an entire race because of a few with scewed sense of purpose. If that's how the worls works WE would be in deep kaka...

If your logic should apply then I guess what happened on 9/11 was OK too, war is war - right?....or is it only not OK because it happened in the United States (can't say it happened to "Americans" because a very large number of the people who died weren't native citizens (or citizens at all) of the USA)

Unfortunately, this is not all cut and dried...believe me, I wish we would go now...strike hard, fast and precise. this whole thing could be over in 12hrs with minimum casualties on both sides.

It's going to happen (war or something like it)...I just hope WE can handle the aftermath. It's going to be our responsibility to rebuild and return the country to something better....it's a big responsibility.

Originally posted by Buicksx3
If we have free speech in this country, why was it that the Bloomberg administration refused to grant a permit to allow the peace demostrators to march in NYC, a decision made three days before the nationwide terror alert was raised to Code Orange? (PS: the march took place anyway, without the permit) [/B]

Good. It's about that that liberal, disgrace to the Republican Party did something right.

Originally posted by gnfanatic
TurboTer, cmon, wake up. You know we cannot kill 5 million people if we wanted to. Dropping a bomb on these countries will cause WWIII, no need for it.North Korea is a communist country, they support there leader becuase they are brain washed to dont have a choice. Watch what happens when Saddam's force is dead. There will be parades in the streets of Baghdad. Bush is doing a great job, I am justingwaiting for him to go do it.

I didn't mean literally we should hit them hard with nukes, but I wouldn't mind if they did. Hitting Iraq with nukes certainly wouldn't cause WWIII. Doing it to North Korea probably would though. I don't think the average-Joe Iraqi hates Saddom. For the most part, they support him. They think we're the bad guys. And it's even worse in N. Korea. They absolutely LOVED Kim Il Sung (who died in like 1994 or so). They cried in the streets like there was no tomorrow. Remember? It was all over the news back then. I bet ya a good 990 out of 1,000 is a commie by choice there, and we all know the only good commie is a dead one.

Bush is doing a good job, but compared to what? He's a million times better than that bum Clinton was. Far better than Gore would have been. A bit better than his father was. Not as good as Reagan was. So yeah, I'd say overall he is doing a good job, and I did vote for him.

Originally posted by zam70
Yeah and isn't it ironic that fights broke out among the peace demonstrators....

Turboter - what makes yo think the Iraqi people support Saddam?
for the most part they don't. SO - why don't they just over throw his regime? BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THE BIG GUNS.

Not everyone with Arabic/Muslim origins are terrorist or would be terrorist...a very small majority is. We can't condemn an entire race because of a few with scewed sense of purpose. If that's how the worls works WE would be in deep kaka...

If your logic should apply then I guess what happened on 9/11 was OK too, war is war - right?....or is it only not OK because it happened in the United States (can't say it happened to "Americans" because a very large number of the people who died weren't native citizens (or citizens at all) of the USA)

Unfortunately, this is not all cut and dried...believe me, I wish we would go now...strike hard, fast and precise. this whole thing could be over in 12hrs with minimum casualties on both sides.

It's going to happen (war or something like it)...I just hope WE can handle the aftermath. It's going to be our responsibility to rebuild and return the country to something better....it's a big responsibility.

Poll the Iraqis. If most Iraqis had the COICE, I think they'd stay with Saddom. They support their government, but not nearly as much as North Koreans do.

What you said about 9-11 makes no sense. It was NOT ok, it was an act of terror against us, no matter who died and where they came from.

Finally, we should NEVER rebuild Iraq, N. Korea, or any country after a war. If we're not gonna take it over, just leave it for dead.

Buicksx3,

First,

Some pro-war demonstrator holding up a sign is not an information source. He is another of the uninformed; therefore, causing more harm than good regardless of his stance.

Do some real research and figure out the whole picture for yourself. You will be glad you did, and you will learn alot.

Second,

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

Because there are always a few ignorant people just looking to exploit a situation, many protests that should be peaceful do not end that way. Therefore, many do not receive permits, especially when they are expected to be extremely large and the propensity for violence is expected to be high. It is an administrations way to CYA if anything goes terribly wrong.

Chris S

Originally posted by orion681
well said.

we dont have a president...we have a C.A.L.U.S.
CALUS= Court Appointed Leader of the US.

this man is stupid. he is really stupid, but he is a puppet. so whatever. everyone has their itchy trigger finger, think about it. what are we going to do to retaliate? kill thousands of their civialians?

You are definately smart enough to talk about the presidents brains:rolleyes: Its scary to see all the bleeding hearts responding to this thread. I was going to type out a long reply, so even you lefties could understand, but this is just too much.

Turboter (terance) I totally agree with you. I can not have said it any better. Even though I was young at the time , My father always told me how good reagan was. How Russia was the big guy back then and Reagan changed that. You know we are going to rebuild Iraq after the war, we always do that. It isnt right, this is what killing us right now. Our iron forging companies are out dated compared to Japan. Why? because after ww2 we built the most advanced iron factories there. Look how many of our companies closed due to this? Real shame. I am praying to God Bush is going to do something with the Veterans. I always heard they arent treated fairly sometimes in the hospitals.

See ya,
Ralph