Thankful for my GN!!!

tscruggs

1KWIKGN
Of course, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my awesome wife, my seven wonderful children, and literally my life. Six years ago,doctors wrote me off as dead from a rare EColi infection.....However, Southernboost?, Randy Alexander, has been building a new engine for my baby....Picked it up today and WOW!!!!! I very rarely can drive to my disabilities from the ecoli, but now I remember the fun they are!!! Turning up the boost, adding Alky, and going to have fun!!!!

Man glad to hear your to stubbern to give up hope put the new hart in her and drive the bad times away keep a smile on life and the rubber side down

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I my self has had a few mishaps with bad health you see I got a tricky ticker witch in turn gave me six heart attacks and a stroke now they say I got bells palzy witch attacks the muscle movement in your face and the only thing that keeps me going is to go like there is no tomorrow 5 kids a strong marrage and fast cars makes life worth sticking around for
PS your welcome

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Of course, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my awesome wife, my seven wonderful children, and literally my life. Six years ago,doctors wrote me off as dead from a rare EColi infection.....However, Southernboost?, Randy Alexander, has been building a new engine for my baby....Picked it up today and WOW!!!!! I very rarely can drive to my disabilities from the ecoli, but now I remember the fun they are!!! Turning up the boost, adding Alky, and going to have fun!!!!
Wow! Did not know you went through James 1:2-5.
Glad to hear you are still around. Still in Louisiana?

I am west of McComb, MS now.....after all the health issues we moved to the country :) Where are you Jerryl?