Thank you, much love; Pat's Auto Care, Inc.

thank you for the invite,very nice of you for what you did,nice shop,looking forward to talking with you soon.jim

Miguel - Thanks for putting together and hosting the picnic! It was great to go to an event where there was more than one or two TR's. Already looking forward to next years event. By the way, nice shop and nice job on Tony's car. I know who to go to when I need good paint work.

It was great to meet more TR owners and see your cars. I never get tired of looking at these cars! Good to see some of you at Burger King afterwards. My ears are still ringing from those damn police sirens!!!

Miguel - Thanks for putting together and hosting the picnic! It was great to go to an event where there was more than one or two TR's. Already looking forward to next years event. By the way, nice shop and nice job on Tony's car. I know who to go to when I need good paint work.

It was great to meet more TR owners and see your cars. I never get tired of looking at these cars! Good to see some of you at Burger King afterwards. My ears are still ringing from those damn police sirens!!!
yeah tell me about I wanted to stick those horns where the sun doesn't shine:mad:

For those that don't know what they are talking about, there were about 8 vintage cop cars at the BK cruise on the Pike and they were blaring their sirens/horns non stop for way too long. Enough strobes going too to put you into a fit.:mad:

Yeah..........that was a little overboard to say the least with those sirens.

Thanks Miguel for putting on the event and it was nice to meet you!

Next year please don't have it so close to the NEBRA BBQ, alot of us would like to go to both!!:)

Yeah!! I wanted to go too, but couldn't. It was a great day for weather, at least up here. I hope you had good weather for yours.

Miguel, I'll talk with you next year, to see if we can schedule them far enough apart so that even if weather interferes, we can still have them on seperate days. Hopefully I'll see you long before then though.

Yeah!! I wanted to go too, but couldn't. It was a great day for weather, at least up here. I hope you had good weather for yours.

Miguel, I'll talk with you next year, to see if we can schedule them far enough apart so that even if weather interferes, we can still have them on seperate days. Hopefully I'll see you long before then though.

BRAIN, next year is going to be in late summer late aug or early sept . that way you can come to mine and i can go to your?Istill want my Tshirt!:D:D

Sounds good. I'm shooting for late September next year. My vacation just got moved up to Thursday (flight change), but when I get back, I'll dig through the shirts and I'll make sure you get yours.

Sounds good. I'm shooting for late September next year. My vacation just got moved up to Thursday (flight change), but when I get back, I'll dig through the shirts and I'll make sure you get yours.

will do brian keep in touch;);)...