Thank you loyal 6 MAGNA MEMBERS!!!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
As the sun came out, one 1987 GN was seen in the parking lot of Hooters in Bensalem PA, with an 86 regal limited just a few spaces away. Herb Fishman did not want to disappoint me being that this wold be my first MAGNA get together, so he got a couple guys together, and we met at the hooters, where the temp was ok, the food was good, and the talk was of cars. I had a good time, even though there were only 7 guys and a girl, but I saw some very, very nice cars, and learned a few new things. Thanks HERB!

John

the word was that it was cancelled. I was planning on being there but wanted to make it worthwhile and meet/swap with as many folks as possible.

I would not have been in a TR anyway but if I don't get some parts and excited, I might never get my TRs back on the road.

Brian, if you are out there - the heads are still in the trunk. let me know if you have any north bound trips coming up.

Areyou guys planning on having a MAGNA get together somtime around March or April? The GN will have it's new tranny in by then.

Yea we try to meet every month if the weathers nice. Winter screwed up lasts months meeting.

Check out the club thread at turbobuicks under MAGNA

Wish i had known there was a meet, im only 2 mins from the Hooters. Ill check back for the next meeting as itd be nice to meet a few other Turbo guys.....

Come this sunday then,

Sunday, February 15, 2004 at 12:00 Noon

Hooters of Concordville
1110 Baltimore Pike
Concordville, PA 19331

(610) 459-9494

This is one of our best locations, located at the intersection of Rt. 202 & Rt. 1 near the Painters Crossing shopping center. For those of you who haven't been to this location yet, there is plenty of parking behind the restruaunt.