Thank you Brian Weaver

87lc2/wo2

I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Brian Weaver from G Body Parts for assisting me in a hard to find part. Last week I had the pleasure to talk to Brian Weaver regarding technical assistance for my 87 Turbo T. I changed the alternator last week and assumed that the serpentine belt tensioner had gone bad, but it was the pulley assembly on the tensioner that needed a replacement and my replacement alternator pulley that was smaller thus making the serpentine belt loose. Brian saved me a couple hundred and fifty dollars and rectified the loose belt by recommending me to change the pulley on both the tensioner and the pulleys on the old to the new alternators. Most importantly, my front bumper needed both front parking light socket assemblies, which no friends or salvage yards here in Hawaii had, and provided light bulbs, but didn't charge me for it at all. To retrieve this part, pack it and deliver it to me, not charge me for this and save me 250.00 dollars! Also, this is the first time I actually talked to Brian. It is a pleasure to be assisted by such a humble and a very knowledgable expert in these classic cars. Thank you Brian for your professionalism and hospitality. I will recommend you and G Body parts for all g body parts needs. Aloha, Dale.

Brian

He is great. Everytime I call he has the right answers An takes the time to go over ideas !! Great guy to deal with an full of info.

brian weaver

I would have to agree with all of the above he is a class act indeed, definitely a pleasure to do bus. with but yet a real pleasure to just talk to in general.:D

Brian is the man!! He has helped me so much!!!! I wished i lived closed so i could share a case of beer with him!! HE ROCKS!!!!

Thanks Brian, for EVERYTHING!!!

Dave (dailydrifter) That was just to get his attention.LOL Iv'e probably been dealing with my good friend Brian before you got into Turbo Buicks. He is one of the smartest and innovative Turbo Buick guys out there. Brian is truely an asset to us Buick guys.