TH Downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post about Gary had absolutely nothing to do with you. When you get your hot air car car finished, maybe you can line up with my 4 door F350 diesel dually, at 12.90 it would be a close race!:biggrin:

It's always gotta be about the H/A guys vs the I/C guys, doesen't it.....:rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale.

Remember Charlie, ...we were all "low-posters" once!!!;)

Including PM's I sent 11 pictures of this pipe. No buyers? I'm thinking this piece would save somebody around a $100. Am I asking too much? New price, $365+ shipping. If it does not sell at that price I'll send it off to Jet Hot, coat it and use it myself. If anybody has any further interest, do it now as I 'm pulling the ad Monday 1/4/10
Gary

pipe looks nice but for 365+ shipping you could get a brand new one with a test pipe fir 100 more from multiple people. Might be why your not hearing anything back including myself, just dont see it as a "deal" that I would jump on right now when I know I can find one for not a lot more.

Thanks for confirming what I said about saving $100. Btw, the new one you refer to will only be new the day before you put it on. After that it's used, just like mine. Only difference then is you are out a hundred dollars. Make sense? Didn't you do economics in high school? Now don't get excited, I'm just messin with you. Happy new year to you!
Gary

Anticipating this pipe was not going to sell. I contacted Jet Hot Coatings about coating it for me. Glad I did as they are having a bit of a sell that goes off tomorrow. Therefore this pipe is no longer for sell. For anyone who might be interested, JHC is offering $50 off for every $250 spent. I'm doing the Extreme Sterling finish on the DP and their JetHot 2000 coating on the headers and crossover. $410 for everything. Thanks to all for not buying this pipe!
Gary

Gary,

That was a fair price for a real TH pipe. Yeah, there are many other makers of pipes, but none fit as good out of the box as the TH does. I understand that it was definately the shiz-nit.

I am glad that you found a better solution for your part. Sorry that someone had to jump in and ask the way they did about your reputation. They should have personally contacted you through a PM and found out your story. It would have been much better.

Mike

Happy New Year to you Beamer and all others as well. Hope I'm not misspeaking but I think some one recently sold a TH DP on this forum for over $400. Hey it's Christmas and maybe in a few weeks people will recover from holiday expenses and this pipe would have attracted more interest. As it turned out, I feel like I'm better off for not selling it.
Gary

Apparently these guys cannot read, i am going to lock it so i dont have to see 100 more guys ask if the pipe is for sale.

"Anticipating this pipe was not going to sell. I contacted Jet Hot Coatings about coating it for me. Glad I did as they are having a bit of a sell that goes off tomorrow. Therefore this pipe is no longer for sell. For anyone who might be interested, JHC is offering $50 off for every $250 spent. I'm doing the Extreme Sterling finish on the DP and their JetHot 2000 coating on the headers and crossover. $410 for everything. Thanks to all for not buying this pipe!
Gary "

BW

Status
Not open for further replies.