Texas is that how you do it?

KENAN_JAMES

Agreed to buy brake drums from (dfisher) sent multiple e-mails finally sent money and got nothing no drums no return e-mails nothing over 50 bucks i just don't understand why anyone would stiff someone over fifty buck in a small community such as this just thought I would let everyone know about this guy. Not even that mad I will get the money back it's just the principle. :cool:

Don Fisher
7111 Cahill
San Antonio, Texas 78223

I was asking 55.00

But I just ordered a throwout bearing that was 85.00

So If instered I will lower to 45.00 plus shipping. shipping for this ups ground is about 15.00 or so dollars. I could also have them turned if you still want to pay 55.00, I will leave that up to you. A good friend of mine can turns drums.

Or weather is nice right now in the mid 50's as matter of fact Im going to the carwash to wash the mustang. This may sound funny but Im waiting for cold weather for the roll cage and thats still a month or so away.

we have a street car heads up shoot out this friday :=)

Your car sounds nice good luck with it.
:confused:

I live just outside San Antonio and go into town every day for work. I'd be more than happy to track this guy down and help you get your parts or money back.
But wait, you just slammed the whole state of Texas, like we're ALL scumbags, even including the transplanted people. What up wid that stuff?
But wait, there's more. I looked under previous posts by you. Seems you burned a Buick guy on an E-Bay auction and screwed him 3 ways from Sunday. So, I'd say your bad Karma done caught with you. Make it right with him and I'll help you out. Until then, stay up North and keep crying about poor old you.

reply on drums

Im the on that sold the drums. Not sure whatt happen thay did ship right after christmas and he says they did not get to him.

On reason for no reply is my aol email address the billing info was to be changed but in the process it was cut off and the pass word there were asking was my first pets name but it was set up with my mothers maiden name, so I was unable to know any of this.

I have pulled my set and now sendind them ups not usps like the first time.

Not sure if my address was needed to be posted but if any one ealse wants talk on this here is my cell number 210-473-0441.

dfisher said:
Im the on that sold the drums. Not sure whatt happen thay did ship right after christmas and he says they did not get to him.

On reason for no reply is my aol email address the billing info was to be changed but in the process it was cut off and the pass word there were asking was my first pets name but it was set up with my mothers maiden name, so I was unable to know any of this.

I have pulled my set and now sendind them ups not usps like the first time.

Not sure if my address was needed to be posted but if any one ealse wants talk on this here is my cell number 210-473-0441.

Very stand up of you, i hope you got a tracking # this time.

we shall see.

Just e-mailed me so there must have been some type of mix-up but he seems to be an honest guy. I hope I get'em keep ya posted. :cool:

Hey man you just pissed off a bunch of San Antonians ;)

j/k, hope it works out on both sides... :cool:

The forum rules state that a person should respond only if they are involved in the feedback. I feel that I became involved when you asked: "Texas, is that how you do it?"
Being a very proud Texan, I felt compelled to respond. I think that you were looking for a reaction when you mentioned Texas in your feedback. Well, I think you got it. You boys from up north do not understand the pride we have in our great state. So do yourself a favor next time and do not diss Texas.

Who are you supposed to be?

First off DON I didn't disrespect your state I simply asked a question to which I knew would get answered :eek: .Second the point was for people from Texas to look and see if they could help ;) . Which they did and the problem was solved so thanks :biggrin: . Third if you want defend your state and people from it then what about Bush :eek: , I'am sure you can find plenty of people disrepecting him on this board so go and start and argument with them. :tongue:

KENAN_JAMES said:
First off DON I didn't disrespect your state I simply asked a question to which I knew would get answered :eek: .Second the point was for people from Texas to look and see if they could help ;) . Which they did and the problem was solved so thanks :biggrin: . Third if you want defend your state and people from it then what about Bush :eek: , I'am sure you can find plenty of people disrepecting him on this board so go and start and argument with them. :tongue:
First: Show a little respect and you'll get the same. You DID disrespect a whole state and we shoved it back down your throat :mad:
Second: ask nicely, country folk like to help :biggrin:
Third: Bush ain't from Texas. He's actually a back Eastern, Ivy League, Old Money carpet bagger. Take it up in the political forum. :confused:

What the

Ok please come down off your horse pilgrim. I am not mad so why are you? Texas I am sure is a fine state but I had a problem with some one from there period I mentioned it because I knew somebody would have something to say + or - so ease up, the problem has been solved. Why are you so mad you don't know me I don't know and we will probably never meet so your comments on a matter that had nothing to do with you are unnecessary. If you didn't like people from up north would I care hell NO I don't like people from up north either, Also I bet there are a few people from Texas you don't like as well so "YOU GOT'S TO CHILL" I not the enemy Detonation is :cool: .

drums

ok fellows.

this is resolved no harm done just a misunderstandng and a mistake on my part for not shipping ups

Let put this one to rest.

Seriously kidding boys, don't chop me up just yet. I have lots of relatives all over texas. :)

I still blame Texas for Bush. You guys let him come in there and steal your money and your state, and now the whole darn country. What happened to don't mess with Texas? If I was a Texan I would be real upset.