Testing The Computer...

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Is there a way to test the computer to actually see if its functional or working properly.. or am I in the water? The car sat outside for a year with bad watherstripping and the computer has a bit of surface rust, but was still plugged in.

When you start the car, the check engine light should turn on for a second or two and then turn off. That's its system check.

okay thank you... I may have a bit of a problem, that light is very sporadic.. sometimes it will come on, sometimes it wont...

Btw... rich when you get a chance can you check out the Before Black section on facebook.. thanks!

When you start the car, the check engine light should turn on for a second or two and then turn off. That's its system check.

Whoa stranger danger! Where you been? Hey are you planning on hitting up the midwest meet next summer?

Whoa stranger danger! Where you been? Hey are you planning on hitting up the midwest meet next summer?
I check the board just about every day. I only post when I have something useful to say. :)

Which midwest meet? The one in Osceloa? I was there (I was wearing a different car than usual ;) )

The car sat outside for a year with bad watherstripping and the computer has a bit of surface rust, but was still plugged in.

I had some water dripping onto my computer once. I had to disconnect it and clean up the contacts using a pencil eraser.

I check the board just about every day. I only post when I have something useful to say. :)

Which midwest meet? The one in Osceloa? I was there (I was wearing a different car than usual ;) )

The one Polzin and company puts on. I see Freddie's creepin too. I'm finally gonna have my we4 done next spring. Just got a few things to finish. I'd like to check out one of your bad ass c/t cars:cool: