Tennessee GN's, where are they located.

This is awesome. I hate that we're all so spread out.

Yeah, TN may be the longest State in the Union. When I drive to NJ from Memphis nearly half the trip is traversing TN then I hang a left and finally feel like I'm making progress. :wacky:

Lol.... yeah from east-west it is long. Man guys I'd like to meet you all. Any of you go to BG?

T Carter

I will be in BG. Been every year for about eight years. Nothing like racing and spending a few days with good friends. Us TAI guys pick at each other all year. When we get together its total caos.:p Just got off the phone with several buick guys from Florida and North Carolina.

Never been there. Huntsville lets me run 6's in the 1/8 with no cage. Hows Moulton on roll cage rules

Never been there. Huntsville lets me run 6's in the 1/8 with no cage. Hows Moulton on roll cage rules

they let me run 7.50 with no helmet and a passenger :giggle: I didn't press my luck though.

I've seen a few folks dip in the 5's without a cage at moulton though

I did a 1.58 60ft at moulton on a 235 DR

I haven't been to BG yet:mad: but planning to make it this year. l would love too meet as many GN guys as possible.

T Carter

Race at moulton al would like you guys to come out. WWW.jakesdragstrip.com for rules.3/29/14

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1390078357004.jpg
    1390078357004.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 75
I guess I need to go give it a shot. All they can do is ask me to leave.:p
Is a bad ass hooking track usually there every weekend. Lots of x275 cars been coming to test. So I think it usually pretty good.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app