Tennessee GN's, where are they located.

I think every body around here is secretive for a reason...I have been being warned countless times about where I park and the dangers of driving such a fine g body. The car rarely leaves my line of sight.
True in most places but even more so in the Memphis area. Believe me, I know (personally X3). :sour:

He had that car forsale before. I watched it for 2 months before xmas. Got my funds right and was ready to buy...then tried getting ahold of him and he would not acknowlege. I really wanted that car. Its close to my area. Instead I got this WH1. :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1390397383075.jpg
    1390397383075.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 90
  • 1390397410872.jpg
    1390397410872.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 89
Yeah it's been for sale a while now. I think I first saw on this site if I'm not mistaken

T Carter

Yeah it was on here. He posted he was gonna keep it a week or two ago. I love the wheels. Some of these cars are for sale for months. I think he first posted it in June.

He had that car forsale before. I watched it for 2 months before xmas. Got my funds right and was ready to buy...then tried getting ahold of him and he would not acknowlege. I really wanted that car. Its close to my area. Instead I got this WH1. :D

Thats a beauty. I look forward to seeing some of these cars in person.

Cbird77 I think it was back in the summer when I first laid eyes on it as well. Sweet ride

T Carter

He's got a lot of time and money in it...well worth it. If you know anybody interested I can go give it the once over and report back. Looks like good a one.

Tennesseans. Come join our local forum we are trying to rebuild. http://streetntrack.net/

It's a good place to meet up with other local car guys, hear about track events/rentals, call out the local honda that cut you off in traffic, meet morally loose women etc... Most of us are in Middle, TN but we welcome anyone around here (southern ky, north al and all over tn)

Tennesseans. Come join our local forum we are trying to rebuild. http://streetntrack.net/

It's a good place to meet up with other local car guys, hear about track events/rentals, call out the local honda that cut you off in traffic, meet morally loose women etc... Most of us are in Middle, TN but we welcome anyone around here (southern ky, north al and all over tn)

I find the registration question a bit offensive

I'm in Clarksville, the south side. I'm having a difficult time staying logged on here. Hey Mike E, I did manage to log on to the streetntrack forum tho.
Hey Chance, is that your gn I see on 101st sometimes around 0800?

I'm right next to Goodletsville. I have a friend who is the local syclone guru. I'll see if he can check it out for you. Send me your contact info and I'll try to have him get in touch with you.