Tennessee GN's, where are they located.

Living in Nashville and f'ing with bikes forever, we have been going to huntsville dragway for years. How far is moulton from there?

It looks like it might be 30 min. Further. It's southwest of decatur which is just on the other side of the river.

Fayetteville is a small town. I just finished a job there on a restaurant call bennigans.

I'm not in TN.. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.
Whoa, whoa, whoa..
Did you say ...Bennigan's?
As in - THE Bennigan's? The Fern bar?
What - is it a Bennigan's museum?
I think they have like 4 left in the entire country.
But back in the day, I loved that Monte Cristo sammich. :D

I saw a very original GN driving down Charlotte Avenue and White Bridge rd. about 2 or 3 weeks ago. ( Which is very near downtown Nashville)
I haven't seen that in ALONG time. Haven't seen any TTA either. Don't see either at the Good Guy's Car show at the football stadium ever.

I've noticed that some folks have daily drivers, and some don't drive them at all. Since starting this thread, I have learned that there are some GN owners less than 15miles from me that I have never seen. That's crazy Shit here I am thinking I'm the shit. Lol fellas if you have them flaunt em

T Carter

Mine is out every day now hauling my broke butt wherever...I will take it to that meet mentioned at the track especially if most of yall will be there...need to get my rear fillers done hopefully before !

I have drove since blown head gasket, so I have just been buying different part I feel that I need. Hell washing mine past summer and both of my front fillers busted. I am gonna go with spoolfool 1 piece setup

T Carter

Yes that's the piece I was going to go with for the back of mine... just need to figure out who can spray it for me or I may just try and do myself

I'm here in Memphis didn't know that there was so many tr near and guys are very secretive with them

If any of you watch Tom's turbo Garage on YouTube , I noticed that he noted that he enjoys driving mountain roads. I then noticed he was at the track and it said Knoxville. Tom are you on this thread?

T Carter

Yeah its funny that toms turbo garage has the same two cars I own. I like his DSM he has too.

I think every body around here is secretive for a reason...I have been being warned countless times about where I park and the dangers of driving such a fine g body. The car rarely leaves my line of sight.