Tennessee GN's, where are they located.

I have 3. Have a buddy in Fayeteville with one and a friend in Lynchburg with one. Where are you located?

Awesome ... I'm in the Jackson tn area. I just finished a new restaurant in Fayetteville. Blackgn1 would you happen too own a low mile car that you show ? I heard about a fella out Memphis that has like 10,000 mile car the comes to chapel hill church car show in Milan tn. Would that be you? Well guy if nice to meet you here maybe we can ride some day.

T Carter

No not me. The Fayeteville car is a 12,000 original. I have one all original. 90,000 mile. One street/strip alky car. The other is in the process of becoming a light weight TAI car. My brother just moved back here from Jackson.

What's your brother's name? When you say (TIA) what is that? It may be the Fayetteville car. Do you tune the gn yourself?

T Carter

His name is Robert. TAI is Turbo Alcohol Injection. Yes I do all my own tuning. I have had help since going to the FAST XFI. Way more going on with it than a chip car. I have had numerous Tennessee cars here for tuning or upgrades. Guess I have tuned at least 8 Tennessee cars.

Is TAI more progressive than razor alky injection? I have replace head gaskets, meanwhile I'll be installing tt chip injector combo 60lbs with razors alky kit. Should be interesting.

T Carter

TAI is not an alky system. It's a race class specifically for alky injected cars.

Not really a tennesse guy here but my gn was sold new at waller buick in nashville and the second owner was in fayetteville. Car resided there from about 91 to 96 and that's where it was painted and all the engine work done, etc.

Thought maybe someone would remember it. Fayetteville is a small town.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm outside murfreesboro...just got my first TR. 86 wh1...spring can't come fast enough....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Fayetteville is a small town. I just finished a job there on a restaurant call bennigans. Cbird77 I saw your wh1 last night sweet one rare indeed. Maybe all of us can get together one weekend and ride. Scot w is from the Knoxville area, and he has a sweet white t pro touring also . We are spread out ,yet we can all agree on a good weekend and make it happen

T Carter

Don't forget the crappy white slug in Seymour!!! Lol...the PMS Performance dude!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome. I hate that we're all so spread out. Imma be doing some upgrade here pretty soon , and this is my first GN. I know that tuning is very important, so I'd love some help from someone if it's possible. I'll trailer the car to whoever is will to lend a help brain and hands.

T Carter