what you would expect with carefull planning and detail. Also a note of
thanks to Dave Bamford for allowing us to snag his heads to get you to this
race. I guess it just proves that bigger isn't always better . You and your
team make DLS Engine proud to be associated with such a group of serious
racers. Now I am sorry that we couldn't make it out there but just to many
comittments here at the shop . Should have the new heads ready in a few
weeks so call me when you have time . Thanks again for all your trust and
confidence in us .

According to my info, these TA heads are CNC ported as sold by TA. They were sent to Dan Strezo who assembled and installed them, but did not have time to flow them before installing on Ted's engine. These are the same type CNC heads that we obtained our 300 CFM flow numbers months ago from the first set sold by TA.

Guess the "skeptics" that were waiting to see if the TA heads would perform, now have their answer!:biggrin:

Congrats on your new records Ted.:)

Dan worked a bit of his magic on these heads :biggrin: I can't wait to get them back on my motor, thanks for the shakedown info Ted!

I would also like to thank Mike at TA for producing a head that can handle the HP DLS motors throw down!

>>> I do what I can to help the community, that's why I am so loved.

As far as Ted and his Wally or whatever he calls it, I feel it is not appropiate for me to comment.

I got a HUGE trophy and what I thought was a great payout for a 4 car field. It was nice to see Doug Hecker aside from him giving me my Q-16 t-shirt at BG back in 05 he took down my info and gave me a check.

Thanks to all the work the organizers did there in Cecil. Great event and we look forward to returning next season.

Ted,
Just a note of congratulations on your win and record setting runs . I am
glad that all the hard work and efforts paid off so quickly , Although that's
confidence in us .

Dan your business is first class! Congrats to you too on building another record setting engine!

Ted,
A big congrats to a job well done. I know how hard you worked to get there and no one deserves it more after the year you had. I remember many years ago when you and your dad walked into my first shop, I never would have guessed we would be here today. My biggest regret is that I could not be there to see it first hand and had to cancel at the last minute. Another big thanks to Dave Bamford for loaning out his brand new T/A heads so Ted could come out and run while his Champions are being resolved. With all the people calling you out because your car is not running it would have been easy to put yours together but you took care of your friend, and that sir, is what it's all about. Dan, I told you not long ago on the phone what I thought about you and what you did with this project and I meant it, what can I say? another awesome job by DLS.

Mike

I got a HUGE trophy and what I thought was a great payout for a 4 car field. It was nice to see Doug Hecker aside from him giving me my Q-16 t-shirt at BG back in 05 he took down my info and gave me a check.

Thanks to all the work the organizers did there in Cecil. Great event and we look forward to returning next season.

Ted,

Running 8.48 with more in it, I'm sure 8.39's aren't too far away. Amazing to think that's with an 88mm turbo. As Rich says, you are "THE MAN".

Art.

Ted,

Running 8.48 with more in it, I'm sure 8.39's aren't too far away. Amazing to think that's with an 88mm turbo. As Rich says, you are "THE MAN".

Art.

Art, thanks for the kind words. I don't plan on giving up anytime soon. Get ready for your turn in the 8's piloting the Stage II headed G-Body parts car. :cool:

Ted,
confidence in us .

Ted,

Although I called you personally this past Saturday from the jobsite here in TN.

I again echo Dan's congratulations to you and all those that supported you.

I am also sorry we couldn't make it, as it would have been nice to see a DLS two car final. :cool:

Need to get back to the 7 day-12 hr shift here at the Nuke Plant, not much time for internet.

Joe

Ted,

Although I called you personally this past Saturday from the jobsite here in TN.

I again echo Dan's congratulations to you and all those that supported you.

I am also sorry we couldn't make it, as it would have been nice to see a DLS two car final. :cool:

Need to get back to the 7 day-12 hr shift here at the Nuke Plant, not much time for internet.

Joe

Joe,

It is nice to see you around.
I thought you were just glowing with pride at another DLS record setter. I had no idea it could be job related....:D

Ted,
confidence in us .

Dan,

We couldn't have done it without your knowledge. Engine combo, turbo's, transmissions, converter selection, tuning and chassis setup without your input we would be bringing up the rear or not even on the radar screen.

You are the teacher and we are the students, I think Ted deserves a A+ this year!:D

Gee Ted, Thanks for upping the bar! You all think Buick Stage II blocks are scarce now? Just wait till everyone tries to catch you and scatters those precious cast iron jewels to the wind!:D Oh well, theres always TA and Champion blocks! Way to go man! Congrats!!