Ted A. new record?

What's also impressive is considering it's summer I am guessing the weather was less than optimal! Just out of curiousity Ted do you know what the temps were when you made the pass??

Brick, it shows 83F on my outside temp sensor on the Racepak. There were no clouds and full sun. The air seemed decent, but I don't know the D/A. The weather up here has been REAL hot since Norwalk, but we got a cooler stretch last week and I have been sitting here waiting and it was time to take advantage of it. I would rate the conditions and track as "average". I left the temp gun at home so I can't tell you for sure what the track temp was. There is no doubt a tighter track will make the short times improve. There were quite a few high power 6 and 5 second cars that did not get down the track all day.

Brick, it shows 83F on my outside temp sensor on the Racepak. There were no clouds and full sun. The air seemed decent, but I don't know the D/A. The weather up here has been REAL hot since Norwalk, but we got a cooler stretch last week and I have been sitting here waiting and it was time to take advantage of it. I would rate the conditions and track as "average". I left the temp gun at home so I can't tell you for sure what the track temp was. There is no doubt a tighter track will make the short times improve. There were quite a few high power 6 and 5 second cars that did not get down the track all day.

Considering the weather and track conditions I'd venture to say your car will definitely pick up on a hooking track and with some cool air. Would be awesome to see you in the 7's with the production style heads!:cool:

Ted has told me that he will be at BPG event in a few weeks....come out and see him go even faster and quicker...congrats to Ted his Dad and super tuner Paul...see you in a few weeks buddy