Tear Down

Indiana gonna bring there A game.The chit talkin is over i guess.

Do you got a 2 car trailer or know someone with one that will work with the "school bus?" Ronnie said it can't be a 5th wheel. I'm trying to make this happen.

Kev maybe Taylors AUTO SALES here in muncie he may have one he rents i really dont no bud.thats pretty big order Kent Rudbeck has a 30 footer thats all i know of bud.sorry

Off topic, but fuel up here is 4.29/gal for diesel. I wonder if a pool can get started for gas money for us hard up guys??

I have access to a bubble tester from a local Nascar person I may be able to get my hands on.
If someone fronts the cash for my expenses I will try to get it and we can test CI on any motor.
Let me know

Those things are a science. The nmca tech would not explain it to me. But I did see some cash exchange hands on the car ahead of us:eek: I guess thats the way to cheat. The best part is the guy that gave up the cash broke first round:biggrin: We had to take off the girdle and rockers from one cylinder. I was thinking that cranking speed or higher compression would skew numbers. They say no. We told them the cubic inches cranked it over 4 times and we were on our way.

Does anybody know how long it has to be to get 2 cars on?

My enclosed has 34' of floor space and 2 Buicks will not fit. But this is including 2 cars with chutes and trying to close the door. I'd say an open trailer would need to be at least 32' min.

Will we be able to do some 330ft hits before qual. at 11am?
Tim has to work Friday and can't get out of it if he want's to keep his job.

How much is diesel there? We are at $4.59.:mad::mad:

Depends on how long cool down takes you I would say at least 2....

Diesel is around 4 and falling....

If kevin don't find a trailer we are using an open aluminum one of my dad's.
Hess, we are going to muncie Wed meet us out there if you want.

I got 2 more leads. We will see what happens. Anyways, I'm leaving the house here in about 1/2 hour. Should be at your house before 11.

How the hell is someone who can't spell illegal going to find their way from Indiana to North Carolina???????

How the hell is someone who can't spell illegal going to find their way from Indiana to North Carolina???????

Chit talker has got a built in GPS in his head. He's got every backroad from here to NC on tap. Just takes a safety meeting or 2 to recall all of them lol

Chit talker has got a built in GPS in his head. He's got every backroad from here to NC on tap. Just takes a safety meeting or 2 to recall all of them lol

By the time he finishes two saftey meeting he won't remember where he is going and end up in somebody's driveway trying to find a white castle :D:D

By the time he finishes two saftey meeting he won't remember where he is going and end up in somebody's driveway trying to find a white castle :D:D

Like I would take my crew to white castle. Rectum rockets are not good for a long drive.:D
It would take a 50 sack just for Big J.