Tear Down

I have access to a bubble tester from a local Nascar person I may be able to get my hands on.
If someone fronts the cash for my expenses I will try to get it and we can test CI on any motor.
Let me know

I have not asked for a dime to protest so there is no pool. Offers just keep pooring in.:eek::eek: I don't think the rule changes are right but will take advantage of them. Again we voted no on all so don't blame us as I remember this is ya'lls rules. We are just playing along with them.:biggrin:

I don't see why if something other than cubes is found why the person would still get the $500???? cheating is cheating.

Ronnie, There is no blame. Just clarification. I wished you saw it as "Our" rules as the TSM racers voted for them.

As far as "Cheating is Cheating" goes, I don't see what else you would want to check other than weight, cubic inches and turbo size. Anything else is pretty much open to see in peer tech. As far as my car goes, I've been checked for illegal turbos, Nitrous Oxide, etc, and nothing was illegal. No reason to tear another racer down just to gain more knowledge for your own program. I'm not gonna allow someone to be put through that at every race.

I'm trying to keep this class alive and if you or you "TSM" racers wanted the same they would help with the class, put some of their time and $$ towards the racers instead of trying to tear down competitors just cause they can.

I've already put way too much of my own time and $$ into this class to make sure it keeps going and I have only had a few guys step up to help.

Tell Tim, nice pic of his car in GMHIGHTECH.

Ronnie, There is no blame. Just clarification. I wished you saw it as "Our" rules as the TSM racers voted for them.

As far as "Cheating is Cheating" goes, I don't see what else you would want to check other than weight, cubic inches and turbo size. Anything else is pretty much open to see in peer tech. As far as my car goes, I've been checked for illegal turbos, Nitrous Oxide, etc, and nothing was illegal. No reason to tear another racer down just to gain more knowledge for your own program. I'm not gonna allow someone to be put through that at every race.

I'm trying to keep this class alive and if you or you "TSM" racers wanted the same they would help with the class, put some of their time and $$ towards the racers instead of trying to tear down competitors just cause they can.

I've already put way too much of my own time and $$ into this class to make sure it keeps going and I have only had a few guys step up to help.

Tell Tim, nice pic of his car in GMHIGHTECH.

That is funny. We have been running the same short block for five years maybe you should tear us down and see why. :D
Our race program is just fine we don't need your secrets. Want me to send you a video of what the car looks like leaving now?:eek:
60ft has been our problem for a few years now problem mostly solved.
I also put less travel in the trans brake button hopefully Tim's ****ty reaction times will get a little better.;)
I told Tim today after we beat you I don't care if the car goes in the corner of the barn and we go back to quad riding.
All those times you said you turn the car down and don't have to cut a bulb when you run us is about to end.
When was the car in GMHIGHTECH?

that is funny. We have been running the same short block for five years maybe you should tear us down and see why. :d
our race program is just fine we don't need your secrets. Want me to send you a video of what the car looks like leaving now?:eek:
60ft has been our problem for a few years now problem mostly solved.
I also put less travel in the trans brake button hopefully tim's ****ty reaction times will get a little better.;)
i told tim today after we beat you i don't care if the car goes in the corner of the barn and we go back to quad riding.
all those times you said you turn the car down and don't have to cut a bulb when you run us is about to end.when was the car in gmhightech?

now that's some chit talken!!!!:d:d:d

jd

I will donate towards some gas money to see this go down in the 1/8th next week...

It is half way:biggrin:

They tried pumping motors in our local series. There is an exact science to it and it's not easy. Including air density calculations and a few other temp readings......all which effect how the engine pumps for the test. I think 1 or 2 of the rocker arms have to be removed from the cylinder.

The local series did not do any of the calculations and every motor pumped different from what it actually was. Some pumped larger, the largest motor in the class pumped smaller....go figure. It was a waste of time if the user don't have all the tools and time to use it.

They tried pumping motors in our local series. There is an exact science to it and it's not easy. Including air density calculations and a few other temp readings......all which effect how the engine pumps for the test. I think 1 or 2 of the rocker arms have to be removed from the cylinder.

The local series did not do any of the calculations and every motor pumped different from what it actually was. Some pumped larger, the largest motor in the class pumped smaller....go figure. It was a waste of time if the user don't have all the tools and time to use it.

You must remove rockers for the tested cylinder and if your valves are not sealing well that alone could skew the test.

I will donate towards some gas money to see this go down in the 1/8th next week...

It is half way:biggrin:

What say you Ronnie??

If we could come we can't leave here till Friday night. When is the last qualifying times? When are elims?
I am checking my security team to see if they can go.:D:D
Not that I need them with all the friends I have made on here.:rolleyes:
Go or not Shane I really appriciate your offer.
Don't put that wallet up yet.:D

What we need is a trailer to fit 2 cars on Ronnie. That way we could split it down even more.

We could leave friday, you guys could own tsm and I would own ths on Saturday then we head home<---$hit talk mode on:)

If we could come we can't leave here till Friday night. When is the last qualifying times? When are elims?
I am checking my security team to see if they can go.:D:D
Not that I need them with all the friends I have made on here.:rolleyes:
Go or not Shane I really appriciate your offer.
Don't put that wallet up yet.:D

Last qual. is 11am on Sat. Elims begin around noon.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really the stroke dont change from cylinder to cylinder im a scratch n my azz lol.he he i dont no.

Last qual. is 11am on Sat. Elims begin around noon.

Will we be able to do some 330ft hits before qual. at 11am?
Tim has to work Friday and can't get out of it if he want's to keep his job.

How much is diesel there? We are at $4.59.:mad::mad:

Will we be able to do some 330ft hits before qual. at 11am?
Tim has to work Friday and can't get out of it if he want's to keep his job.

How much is diesel there? We are at $4.59.:mad::mad:

$4.01 last week up there if I remember right!