TE45A turbo SOLD

harris48cars

Having had only mild interest in this turbo at $450 I'm dropping the price to $350. This is a no issues turbo. Has worked great for me. 10.68 at 129 mph. The 45 turbo has had a great reputation and still does today. But billet and ball bearing turbos have taken presidence over the older turbos. But the 45 is still a killer turbo. With my 3200 stall 9/11 convertor this turbo spools like mad. My price is firm. If nobody buys it at this give away price then it will hit the old parts shelve. Buyer will have to pay actual shipping.
Gary

I'm a pass so you guys can move up one spot. I was just curious about whether a .63 or .85 housing ran the ET/MPH.

0529151400.jpg 0529151401.jpg 0529151358a.jpg 0529151400a.jpg 0529151358.jpg Sorry guys Im in the middle of moving and am just now looking at the forum since placing the add. I'm located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, 65 miles due west of D.C.. The exhaust housing is a .63 all exhaust housing bolt holes have been Helicoiled. No stripping out these threads. I'm not smart enough to post pics but my wife can do it tomorrow, Monday. I have/had a first buyer but he wants me to pay shipping. At this price I cant do that. Looks like I have enough potential buyers for me to move the turbo Tuesday using the order you've replied. thanks for the interest guys.
Gary

Last edited:
Having had only mild interest in this turbo at $450 I'm dropping the price to $350. This is a no issues turbo. Has worked great for me. 10.68 at 129 mph. The 45 turbo has had a great reputation and still does today. But billet and ball bearing turbos have taken presidence over the older turbos. But the 45 is still a killer turbo. With my 3200 stall 9/11 convertor this turbo spools like mad. My price is firm. If nobody buys it at this give away price then it will hit the old parts shelve. Buyer will have to pay actual shipping.
Gary
InterEstes in turn call or text 8126204423 Brian

Okay guys, this has become really confusing to me. A number of you want or are at least interested in this turbo. I'm not sure what the proper edicate is regarding selling parts. I have tried to reply to each of you in the order you responded to me with private and forum emails. I've heard back from two people.
Here's the deal. The first person to contact me via my cell phone gets this turbo. 540-660-1355. And just to reiterate, this turbo is in perfect working order and frankly if I wasn't already committed to a BB turbo I'd put it right back on my new engine. The buyer will have no regrets.
Gary