TE 63-1 or TE 64-1

machinegun

I am in need of a complete rebuildable unit or parts / junk one.

I am actually just looking for the exhaust housing so either one of the 3 will work

Not really interested in any good units at this time.

Ive got 2 Garrett .82 and a Precision .63 that have just been machined to the 76 p trim turbine. They are freshly sandblasted and look like new. lmk if youre interested. Studs included
exhousings2.JPG
exhousings1.JPG

Bison don't happen to have a turbonetics
.63/F1-65 MM
exhuast housing kicking around?

I striped a a down pipe bolt and was going to heli coil it but.......

Bison don't happen to have a turbonetics
.63/F1-65 MM
exhuast housing kicking around?

I striped a a down pipe bolt and was going to heli coil it but.......
I do but it had an ex wheel hit it pretty hard. I'd have to have it cut about .015 deeper on the flange and recontoured. The turbine will will still be very central in the volute. Lmk if your interested.

I do but it had an ex wheel hit it pretty hard. I'd have to have it cut about .015 deeper on the flange and recontoured. The turbine will will still be very central in the volute. Lmk if your interested.
How much would that affect spool ?

It would effect it very little if at all. It wouldnt hurt power either.

Dave,

whats up dude I have not heard from you in a while.

I am sorry to hear about your dad, didnt know until a couple of weeks after. Wish I had known we would have been there

Yeah had a lot going on especially with my dad. He was diagnosed in December only lasted 7 weeks. Sorry I didn't call and let you know it was just very overwhelming how fast things progressed. It didn't help being 500 miles way having to make the trip several times a month to try and help care for him. I know you would have been there if you had known.

Getting Goldie back together will have her out before the end of the year. We will have to catch up some time.