TE-60 Turbo for sale.

87natl

Fade 2 Black
TE-60 was rebuilt by Precision and has about 2000 street miles on it. 4" inlet, 2 1/2 outlet. This turbo runs extremely well and makes a lot of power, as evidenced in my sig below. Precision upgraded the wheels when they rebuilt it, but don't ask me specifics because I don't remember. I just know it runs like a champ. No smoke, no play, great mechanical shape. Asking $500. Would consider trade for a nice set of heads, no junk.

Mike

y1pFdhO1LqWufd13wkSit5S7WXCs5rtZyjXDPk-ebAPLiJYIv73SOsMJBvGIZdw0-XC

Sure, a spare set of Convo Pro rear rims with ET Drag radials. A 2800-3000 stall converter that's going to live with my combo, cuz I'm gonna kill this one I've got. Probably be looking to upgrade the complete fuel system soon.....there's always shopping to do. ;)

The turbo is PROBABLY gone today. But you never know........

Sure, a spare set of Convo Pro rear rims with ET Drag radials. A 2800-3000 stall converter that's going to live with my combo, cuz I'm gonna kill this one I've got. Probably be looking to upgrade the complete fuel system soon.....there's always shopping to do. ;)

The turbo is PROBABLY gone today. But you never know........

I have a Art Carr 9" non locker. Any interest in trade + some $$?

I think a 3200 N/L is a bit much for my mostly street driven GN, but I'll get back to you if my cash deal doesn't work out. But...the spool up would be SILLY! LOL!

I have a brand new set of Centerline autodrags 8.5" x 15" with brand new MT 28" x 9" Et Drags and Correct new MT Tubes -rims have screws installed. also have the fronts-my cell is : 347 680 8642 Matt. Also have a low mileage 3000 stall for a T-350 trans.