TB Meeting...Anyone?

I would if I hadn't wiped a lobe off my cam:mad:

My buddy would too if he hadn't spun a rod bearing. We're all broke and broken down up here in Marietta:D

I live in Cumming (North Alpharetta). Drive an 86 GN. Are you looking for a Turbo Buick Club meeting...? or just to get together and talk Buicks? I'm game sometime.

I am in Columbus GA...100 miles south of Atlanta......Just thought it would be nice to get together with some more Buick owners.....

There's a Turbo Buick Club meeting every 3rd Saturday at Hooter's off Jimmy Carter (I-85) in Gwinnett county. around lunchtime...I used to go regularly and have made some good contacts there. Come up sometime. Other than that, do you ever go to race/watch at Reynolds? I've never been but sounds like it is down your way.

Originally posted by BoostedBug
I am in Columbus GA...100 miles south of Atlanta......Just thought it would be nice to get together with some more Buick owners.....

I live in Newnan, I'm about a hour from you and I know there are a few more of us that are south of Altanta that should been able to meet some where inbetween.
Jim

meeting

I live in Byron, just south of Macon. Would love to meet somewere to talk shop with some of you guys. I want to learn all I can about these cars.
Todd Bookout

Originally posted by menace848
i thought the buick club met every second saturday?

No it's ever 3rd Sat...Good bunch of folks. I got to meet some last Nov at the BOP in Reynolds.

The Atlanta Turbo Buick Club meets this Saturday (2/16) at the Hooters which is just 1/2 mile off of I-85 North on Jimmy Carter Blvd. (north side of Atlanta) Nothing formal... just wings & Buicks BS from 11:00 until about 1:30... Come join us.