Taylor Swift being attacked by a thug on stage while receiving her award

They should both be arrested. "music" died in the early 90's. What these "artists" are doing now is vomit worthy.

I think someone is holding all the good songwriters hostage....or the last good one died of shock...like when someone gave Nirvana an award and dubbed them musical genius.

I have not bought a new album in 10 years.....other than Jimmy Buffett.:biggrin:

Kayne West is a bitch boy. I wonder if he would be bold enough to do it to someone who could physically wreck him? What a fvck face POS!

MAYBE this was just a staged MTV "drama scene" for ratings :confused:.. Why didn't anyone take the scumbag off the stage ?? :mad:

If it was a white guy doing that to a black entertainer you could bet your marbles he would be dragged off with force. MTV is a fvcking joke.

This isn't the first time Kanye has pulled his BS at awards shows. He had a meltdown backstage a couple of years ago. He also pitched a fit at the awards show in Europe some time back. Typical bitch move that somehow doesn't cause him to lose many fans.

Backstage meltdown:
YouTube - RAW VIDEO: Kanye West's Backstage Meltdown!

Europe Awards show hijack:
YouTube - Kanye West crashing stage at EMA's after losing to Justice

thats exactly what Im sayin! its was just a BS publicity stunt!

A.j.

SEAL snipers need practice too. Looks like a good place to set up shop. It would discourage interruptions in the future.

Adults actually watch MTV now?:confused: I quit watching that crap years ago. Waste of time.:rolleyes:

Absolutely no class what so ever...NOTHING about his behavior surprises me at all! Swift only won that award because she is white.

You ladies have got some good gossip going on :rolleyes:

Sorry, somebody had to say it :biggrin::biggrin:

Much more civilized than over on YB :eek:

She should have put her award to good use when the dope was on the mic........she SHOULD have used it on the back of his head!:cool:

if it was a spectator from the crowd i can assure you they would have been arrested but since it was this hood rat from the ghetto it was now funny.... yea real funny. im sure his mother would have been proud....:rolleyes: she probably wants to biitch slap him from the grave.
funniest thing is he's not even from the ghetto.. his mom was a doctor and he grew up in middle class suburbs... he obviously tryin to appease ghetto thugs but he's just a wannabe that would get his ass waxed in any hood across this country. i woulda jabbed him in the neck with moon man's flag...

First of all, I can't believe that you guys care what happens on MTV. I wonder if race has anything to do with why you all are so upset. :wink: If it were a white guy that went up on stage would it make the TB forum? :cool:

Anyway, KW was just taking a page out of the Ol' Dirty Bastard's playbook! RIP dirt dog.

YouTube - Ol' Dirty Bastard interrupts Grammy's