Taylor Swift being attacked by a thug on stage while receiving her award

Do you have anything on Hammer saying he didn't know Rick James? I find that hard to believe. Hammer was about 20 years old when Super Freak came out. You'd have to be dead to miss that on the radio. I was only 7 when that song came out but I remember it being on the radio alot.

Hammer played dumb for a few weeks and then Rick James sued him and Hammer Settled out of court because he didn't have a parachute pants covered leg to stand on.

At the end of the day who really gives a sh it? I could care less about clebs or music awards. UFC ...... NOW WE ARE COOKING WITH GREASE :biggrin::biggrin: After a days work, all i want is to laugh and be entertained. Think any of those clebs could care less if something like this happened to us? not so much.

hammer didnt do anything that P-diddy, dr dre, the beatles and just about every singer ever has done.. "u can't touch this" made rick james more money and made "super freak" more popular than it would have been. when i open my cd jacket i see... (R.James) in the credits for that song..if anyone was tryin to screw james it was music execs and lawyers not hammer..

kayne is on his own with this one. hammer became unpopular because he was a fad like disco, like big hair bands, like grunge...etc... not beacuse he spewed racist garbage.

mc hammer had atleast one song on each album dedicated to God and he rapped without cussing.. Not bad for a poor black kid from Oakland.. he's one of the truely good people in the entertainment industry so educate yourself on the facts before you condem the man with the likes of west.

YouTube - MC Hammer- Don't Pass Me By
YouTube - MC Hammer - Pray

hammer didnt do anything that P-diddy, dr dre, the beatles and just about every singer ever has done.. "u can't touch this" made rick james more money and made "super freak" more popular than it would have been. when i open my cd jacket i see... (R.James) in the credits for that song..if anyone was tryin to screw james it was music execs and lawyers not hammer..

kayne is on his own with this one. hammer became unpopular because he was a fad like disco, like big hair bands, like grunge...etc... not beacuse he spewed racist garbage.

mc hammer had atleast one song on each album dedicated to God and he rapped without cussing.. Not bad for a poor black kid from Oakland.. he's one of the truely good people in the entertainment industry so educate yourself on the facts before you condem the man with the likes of west.

YouTube - MC Hammer- Don't Pass Me By
YouTube - MC Hammer - Pray

Rick James got credit AFTER he threatened to sue.

When can't touch this was originally send to radio there wasn't any mention of Rick James. Rick was pissed and went to the media. His co-writer credits and grammy were the results of an out of court settlement. If Youtube existed in 1990, there would be some good online tirades of Rick going off on "rappers" stealing his ****.

Hammer isn't a epic Douche like Kanye, but he did do Douchy things in his past because his ego made him.

Rick James got credit AFTER he threatened to sue.

When can't touch this was originally send to radio there wasn't any mention of Rick James. Rick was pissed and went to the media. His co-writer credits and grammy were the results of an out of court settlement. If Youtube existed in 1990, there would be some good online tirades of Rick going off on "rappers" stealing his ****.

Hammer isn't a epic Douche like Kanye, but he did do Douchy things in his past because his ego made him.
ego? i wouldnt say hammer had an ego.. he's a performer...people dont want to watch a guy that has no confidence in himself. i think you are confusing hammer with vanilla ice.

but lets look at rick james... take away dave chapelle and rick james' legacy is that of a coked out washed up singer.. You think every entertainer is checking to see if credits were given to the proper people.. a lot of musicians are not college educated people. Stuff like that is left up to legal teams, managers, etc... Its not like Hammer came out and said "yeah thats all my own music" you are talking about the exact time period that people started to get sue happy over sampled music.. nwa/dr dre delt with it,..new kids on the block, hammer, vanilla ice and most major acts of the day that didnt have exclusively original material.

ego? I wouldnt say hammer had an ego.. He's a performer...people dont want to watch a guy that has no confidence in himself. I think you are confusing hammer with vanilla ice.

But lets look at rick james... Take away dave chapelle and rick james' legacy is that of a coked out washed up singer.. You think every entertainer is checking to see if credits were given to the proper people.. A lot of musicians are not college educated people. Stuff like that is left up to legal teams, managers, etc... Its not like hammer came out and said "yeah thats all my own music" you are talking about the exact time period that people started to get sue happy over sampled music.. Nwa/dr dre delt with it,..new kids on the block, hammer, vanilla ice and most major acts of the day that didnt have exclusively original material.
+1

I agree Kanye is a piece of sh!t. I don't like him. But on another note i don't think Taylor Swift is all that great either. She is way over rated. Also I personally don't think she can "carry a tune in a bucket"