Taylor Swift being attacked by a thug on stage while receiving her award

I wonder if race has anything to do with why you all are so upset. :wink: If it were a white guy that went up on stage would it make the TB forum? :cool:[/url]

If it had been Eminem doing what the douche Kanye did, the comments would have been the same.

Kanye's Douchiness has zero to do with his race. It's his huge insecurity based Ego that pisses people off, not his color.

I hate threads like this...

1. Too much alky for him...
2. He just wants loves the attention...
3. He knows the media will feed into it...
4. The race didnt make a difference unless thats what you care about...
5. I think it was staged...

Who would stage something like that?

Kanye doesn't "stage" anything. He does what Jay-Z tells him to do.

10 years from now, Kanye will be the "McHammer" of the 00's and Taylor Swift could be the Madonna.

People that have never heard of Kanye, still don't know what he sings, but they now know he's a Douchebag.

If it was "staged" he is not only a douchebag, but he's an idiot douchebag for going along with it.

1. Too much alky for him...
2. He just wants loves the attention...
3. He knows the media will feed into it...
4. The race didnt make a difference unless thats what you care about...

Right on...

it was this hood rat from the ghetto it was now funny....

Of course, RACE NEVER has nothing to do with anything....

Right?

kayne's acting a fool

yea he grabbed the mic a few yrs back when he didn't win and said all hell no. what do you expect from someone who's ego is bigger then his bank account. sucks for swift, not a fan of her music but still to be upstaged by this moron. maybe MTV will put his reserve seat on the balcony next time.

one last thing

just like kanyne said back when katrina hit, bush doesn't care about black people. well kayne doesn't care about white people. sad and i know it seems racists but things will never change.

Who would stage something like that?

Kanye doesn't "stage" anything. He does what Jay-Z tells him to do.

10 years from now, Kanye will be the "McHammer" of the 00's and Taylor Swift could be the Madonna.

People that have never heard of Kanye, still don't know what he sings, but they now know he's a Douchebag.

If it was "staged" he is not only a douchebag, but he's an idiot douchebag for going along with it.

MTV would! Nobody came up there to stop him, the way she stood there was like ....duhhh. They are out for the ratings man... Bet people cant was to see what goes on at the next event...:rolleyes:

just like kanyne said back when katrina hit, bush doesn't care about black people. well kayne doesn't care about white people. sad and i know it seems racists but things will never change.
LOL, Forgot about that!! Very true....

KW is a complete dick head and I think his music sucks! Hopefully with his lack of respect, He will get his teeth put in his shirt pocket sooner or later!

SW.

dont ever compare hammer to kanye.... hammer only became a joke because he blew his money...why did he blow his money? he was tryin to do right by giving all the homeboys jobs... he just got taken advantage of... Hammer is also and has always been a man of God.. you never hear about hammer doin ill things.

second...taylor swift should also never be compared to a scum bag like madonna.. for christ sake jose canseco ****ed madonna and pissed in her while he did it...yeah back in 88... 08 and athletes are still tryin to **** her like her box doesnt look like a 1930's catchers mitt.

second...taylor swift should also never be compared to a scum bag like madonna.. for christ sake jose canseco ****ed madonna and pissed in her while he did it...yeah back in 88... 08 and athletes are still tryin to **** her like her box doesnt look like a 1930's catchers mitt.[/QUOTE]

Damn...1930's catchers mitt...Damn.....

This just in!!!

Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to announce that Michael Jackson's funeral was better....
:D:D:D

dont ever compare hammer to kanye.... hammer only became a joke because he blew his money...why did he blow his money? he was tryin to do right by giving all the homeboys jobs... he just got taken advantage of... Hammer is also and has always been a man of God.. you never hear about hammer doin ill things.

Hammer was a joke from the minute he ripped off Rick James and then said it was his song and he didn't know who this Rick James guy was. :rolleyes:

The only difference between Hammer and Kanye is Hammer realized he actually wasn't a "Musical Genius", but still too late to avoid bankruptcy.

Hammer was a joke from the minute he ripped off Rick James and then said it was his song and he didn't know who this Rick James guy was. :rolleyes:

Do you have anything on Hammer saying he didn't know Rick James? I find that hard to believe. Hammer was about 20 years old when Super Freak came out. You'd have to be dead to miss that on the radio. I was only 7 when that song came out but I remember it being on the radio alot.