Talk about winning the lottery.Check this guys luck.

LOL I think the manufacturers are running out of places to store cars. Chrysler auctioned the very first challenger for charity, and the first 392 edition just went to a dealer, and was snatched up by a guy on the challenger forums. Can't believe that any dealer would not recognize that and brag it up. Closest we ever got? 08 challenger #101.

That guy probably should run it through an auction and buy another though. He'd still have the story, and probably gain some cash in the deal too.

It's a neat car (IF thats what you want) . Prob be worth something in 20/30 years UNLESS ya took the cash he paid for it an invested it well :p

He should put a Procharger on it and call Julio for an alky kit!:eek::D

I

Would hire six guys to beat it to death with sledge hammers .phord junk ! It would make a great pace car for the landfill ..

Would hire six guys to beat it to death with sledge hammers .phord junk ! It would make a great pace car for the landfill ..

you need to get out more. the new Mustangs are really good cars in all the ways that matter.. yeah, they uglified them a bit with the '10 revamp, but they are the only choice left for someone that wants a car with an insane amount of power that still has a solid axle rear end held under it with a 3 link/panahrd bar rear suspension.
yeah they may seem a bit over priced- but that's what most people said about the GN back in the day. adjusted for inflation, that Boss 302 Mustang is a better deal than the GNX was back in '87.

Salesman

you need to get out more. The new mustangs are really good cars in all the ways that matter.. Yeah, they uglified them a bit with the '10 revamp, but they are the only choice left for someone that wants a car with an insane amount of power that still has a solid axle rear end held under it with a 3 link/panahrd bar rear suspension.
Yeah they may seem a bit over priced- but that's what most people said about the gn back in the day. Adjusted for inflation, that boss 302 mustang is a better deal than the gnx was back in '87.

are you trying to sell me a car ?

are you trying to sell me a car ?

nope.. just pointing out that hating a car because it's not your favorite brand is something that's best left in the third grade.
but maybe you should go drive a newer Mustang sometime. they are really good cars. a stock unmodified base V6 version would probably run right alongside or even beat a stock GN in a run from stoplight to stoplight, and would definitely take corners better and keep the driver more comfortable while using less gas..

Damm. can't say anything Mustang on here. IF I get tired of my wagon an RX7 Buick powered cars I am goin with a Mustang.. A few good mods an your running high tens.. Then go Buick hunting an kick some ass !! I know I know there are a LOT faster Buicks in here that SHOULD kick it's butt. BUT 99% of them are in the "woulda, coulda shoulda" club. :rolleyes::p

I hate to say it, but I'd buy an 11' GT if I had the funds...I have 3 TR's at the house now, but the most impressive car I've ever owned was an 03' Cobra with a whipple...of course I sold it cause the Buick needed some work :D

Sent from my DROID2

Sorry guys

Ive had 4 mustangs over the years the only one that didnt start to rust in the warehouse was a 65 fast back i had . The newer ones rust real bad at the frame joints .so ive had enough of them sold my 08 last year and will never buy another unless its a 69 big block car red & black . I buy cars to drive & make money .not to fix rust . So good luck ..

That's not rust, it's self lightening.:biggrin: