Talk about winning the lottery.Check this guys luck.

just in case ya think GNs and GNXs don't rust away :p

Attachments

• gnfarm.JPG
    gnfarm.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 163
nope.. just pointing out that hating a car because it's not your favorite brand is something that's best left in the third grade.
but maybe you should go drive a newer Mustang sometime. they are really good cars. a stock unmodified base V6 version would probably run right alongside or even beat a stock GN in a run from stoplight to stoplight, and would definitely take corners better and keep the driver more comfortable while using less gas..

So your point is that a v6 mustang that is 25 years newer than the GN would probably run alongside or even beat it stoplight to stoplight....... I would hope they would have made enough improvements in 25 years that a n/a v6 would have enough power to keep up with the 25 year old GN.....and I also hope it would get better gas mileage than the GN.... and the GN wasnt a pony car (mustang, camaro, firebird) it wasnt made to take corners better and be super comfortable..... The GN was a muscle car a plain old regal chassis with a higher output engine to make it go fast in a straight line. So if we are going to compare cars lets compare apples to apples before we start bragging up ford....

had to vent just makes me itch when I read someone bragging up mustangs on the turbobuick site

Oh better add this..... WARNING THIS POST IS ONLY AN OPINION !!

Can you read

just in case ya think GNs and GNXs don't rust away :p
IVE HAD MUSTANGS RUST SITTING STILL IN MY WAREHOUSE ,NEVER HAD A BUICK DO THAT .. AND MAYBE IF THEIR WASNT A MUSTANG AT EVERY CORNER I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUY A NEW HURST OLDS .. {FORD} Phucked Over Rebuilt Dodge

Or was it because buick regals ,Don't rust ? :eek:

oh, they rust.. everything rusts if it's not taken care of. live in a place like MN and you start to see the typical places where cars rust- G bodies like to shed the frame rails behind the rear axle and rot out the rocker panels from the inside out.. Fox Mustangs tend to have lowere rear control arm mounts disintegrate.. almost every pickup ever built needs rocker panels and cab corners by the time they are 10 years old..

So your point is that a v6 mustang that is 25 years newer than the GN would probably run alongside or even beat it stoplight to stoplight....... I would hope they would have made enough improvements in 25 years that a n/a v6 would have enough power to keep up with the 25 year old GN.....and I also hope it would get better gas mileage than the GN.... and the GN wasnt a pony car (mustang, camaro, firebird) it wasnt made to take corners better and be super comfortable..... The GN was a muscle car a plain old regal chassis with a higher output engine to make it go fast in a straight line. So if we are going to compare cars lets compare apples to apples before we start bragging up ford....

had to vent just makes me itch when I read someone bragging up mustangs on the turbobuick site

Oh better add this..... WARNING THIS POST IS ONLY AN OPINION !!

Well now if you REALLY want to compare apples to apples you need to add 15 lbs of intercooled turbo boost to the v6 mustang.I'm guessing it would make probably 650 hp or so,since 8 lbs of supercharged boost made 475 with a procharger.+ That's just the basic 6 cyl car,there are 3 INCREDIBLE motors above that, to work with.

Buick hasn't giving us anything to brag up for 25 yrs, so talking about the new super cars out there being produced is a given, buick or not,+ nobody here has one that they are bragging up ,they are just saying how incredible the new cars are, + they are incredible.
Power hungry performance car fans,should be elated by what they are building now,not getting intimidated, or jealous of it + trying to put it down,Where is the Logic in that.

Celebrate it ,Embrace it. The gods of performance are smiling upon us. :cool:

Video: Fastlane’s Turbo 5.0 2011 Mustang Makes 543 RWHP - StangTV.com

I guarantee,every dealership across the country is now checking to see what # car they have coming in.
I would also bet that ford never just lets the first 10 cars or so of a limited run of a special model car, just leave the factory like it was nothing, I'll bet someone at ford is getting reamed at this very moment,for letting that happen.
I'm also very surprised that someplace like tasca ford or some big ford collector etc.wasn't trying to get ford to sell them #1,Actually i'm surprised no big dealership,tried to buy the first 10-15 off the line because they are numbered + could get the big bucks for them.I'm figuring nobody ever figured that ford would let the #1 car go,so they probably didn't even try.
I might start scoping out the dealerships myself,just to see if #3 is available.:biggrin:
I'll bet people with them on order are freaking out too ,waiting to see what # there's is going to be.

Looks like #2 just got sold for some big bucks too,but sounds like he might have been underestimating the value a bit,+ probably left some money on the table.
I'm guessing he got 90K, somebody probably offered him twice what he payed + he may have rounded up to 90.That one was really cool,was never pdi'd at the dealership.
That is how i got my gn back in 87,right off the truck,unprepped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boss...3?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e6362e5c5#v4-38