Tai Winner

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Congrats to JD for winning the TAI class this year. Way to go!! JD is a top notch guy with a wonderful family (more on the way :biggrin: ). Very clean car with an impressive level of detail.

Sorry can't remember the exact times; :redface: will someone please post them

Thank you for the kind words!!!

the times ranged from 10.58 to 12.0's

had a great time and can't wait till next YEAR!!!!!!!

thanks JD

My pleasure JD, could not have had a better time. Hope to see you in Reynolds. Are you going to try to make it?

Thank you for the kind words!!!

the times ranged from 10.58 to 12.0's

had a great time and can't wait till next YEAR!!!!!!!

thanks JD
Congrats on the win Mr. Peshy!!!! :biggrin: You need to do that impression more often and make your wife crack up.. It was a pleasure to me you and your wife. I will deffinetly be there again next year. Donnie, My son Brenden & I had a blast.

See ya next year!!
Scot W.

Congrats JD!! You deserve the win.

If you don't know this guy ,he is stand-up. He will help anyone he can. He and his wife are both great people to be around.

I hope to see you guys at Reynolds...there should be a new "little Peshy" running around by then.:) Best of luck with the new addition!

Congrats JD!! You deserve the win.

If you don't know this guy ,he is stand-up. He will help anyone he can. He and his wife are both great people to be around.

I hope to see you guys at Reynolds...there should be a new "little Peshy" running around by then.:) Best of luck with the new addition!

thank you all, from my wife and I, we had a GREAT TIME!!!!!

YES WILL BE AT REYNOLDS!!!!!!!!

not sure if the wife and new PESHY!! will make it, but will be bring my 12 soon to be 13 year old son.

we met some AWESOME PEOPLE this year as it seems to be every year

BUICK people are the BEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

thanks JD (peshy) and FAMILY!!!!!