Taco bell

Little6pack

YO QUIERO SUKS!.

I did not brown bag a supper tonight.
I generally never eat out & hate most of the fast food places.

Being a cheap azz I wanted to keep it under $5. So I am driving along NEON boulevard near work. Same ole Same ole places.

Little Ceaser, Md's, BK. Dairy Queen, Subway, Ribshack, Wendies, Panera, Wendy's, & Taco Bell.

I see TACO BELL and figure CHEAP.
Well last time I ate a TACO bell was maybe 5 years ago.. I know why it was 5 years ago :rolleyes:

I have major acid attack. How can anyone eat this crap? Is there a secret? Maybe a gallon of pepsi to keep it down? :eek:

You will soon be blowing yourself a second anus. Just what you need!:biggrin:

I have tried a gallon of water & took some tums. SO far NG! :eek:
its 3 hours past when I ate this crap.

Next is an apple.

Taco Bell doesn't bother me at all. in fact, it's kind of a treat for me since i live 40 miles from the nearest one..

Taco Bell was the only fast food place my wife and I would eat at while we traveled. Always fresh and tasted good to me. No more for us. In the last year or so something has changed with them or us. We can no longer eat there. At least when I'm sobber. Unlike now I would pound that stuff down.

There's a reason people call it Taco Hell!:eek: Out of the fast food places you listed Subway and Panera are the safest without question.

Taco Bell is awesome. When my wife and I dated we ate it constantly. Now my wife hates it. I still love it. There is nothing like a Meximelt in all the world. I try to eat it once a month.

The chicken teriyaki at Subway's is pretty good too, but they are cheap on the meat and generous on the bread. Surprisingly the jalapenos are very spicy.

Its allright but it is cheap crap...

Has anyone noticed the price of soda's at ff places. $1.89 for a large:eek:

everything about me has got to be fast, my car, women, food,driving,loving....oops!

We used to have a Taco Bell in town when I was in High School. Every friday night after the football games everyone would eat there before cruising. The bathroom always had a line formed, and until the soft taco's started wreaking havoc on my intestines, I could never understand why. Eventually the TB closed and a coffee shop opened up there instead, thank goodness. I love mexican food, but Taco Bell is far from Mexican food, I think the meat is grade D racoon its so greasy.

Subway would've been a good choice, but after while all the sandwiches taste the same. You can never go wrong with pizza, either :)

I dont know how true this is but my family is all Dairy and beef farmers. I've been told that taco bell uses the lowest grade meats for human consumption.

I don't know what they use, but when you can get a meal for under $4, there must not be a lot of overhead in the products they use. The last time I ate at a Taco Bell, I was out of work for two days :rolleyes: I do like those cinnamon twist thingies though...

24 hrs later I am still paying for this gift! :eek:

Countless Ginger Ales, Ginger candy, Tums, water, It has wrecked havoc on me.